(Topic ID: 141073)

Reserve one of the 12 Python's Pinball Circus sample games!

By PinballInc

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

popeye-001.gif
#1 8 years ago

One lucky person at this years Chicago Pinball Expo will get on the reservation list for one of the 12 sample Python's Pinball Circus Games!

Our current plan is to build 2 whitewood games and 12 sample games. Production (and pricing) will be decided and determined based on the testing of the 12 sample games. As of right now we have allowed 7 of the sample games to be reserved. That leaves only 5 games not reserved.

We are not taking orders for the sample games. We are only going to reserve the 12 games for those who are on the team, those who are helping the team and 2 of them will be open reserved through give-a-ways.
At this years Expo James Loflin is giving a seminar talk about Python's Pinball Circus on Friday at 2:00 PM. At that seminar he will be giving away one of the two sample games reserve spots.

We have had over 100 requests to reserve these sample games, unless you're on the team or helping the team this will be only one of two chances to get on the list!

The game will be at the show this year as last year. Those who were fortunate to see it last year and see it again this year will see a HUGE amount of progress.

We really don't get on Pinside very often so if you're interested in updates on this project please visit our Facebook page(s).

https://www.facebook.com/Pythons-Pinball-Circus-1040981385935471

https://www.facebook.com/PinballInc

#2 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

The game will be at the show this year as last year. Those who were fortunate to see it last year and see it again this year will see a HUGE amount of progress.

Really looking forward to seeing how far you've come since last year, it was cool that you brought it, but obviously it still had a long ways to go.

#3 8 years ago

I am patiently awaiting the production game, I had my share of protos and samples. want one to go next to varkon.

#4 8 years ago

Damn, did I post in the wrong thread?

I want in. Here are my qualifications.

I am a dedicated fan of many, many hour in his memory and celebrate his life. I have enjoyed his personality, played in the fund raiser tournaments and I am the guy who colored Popeye for ColorDMD. Do not take this lightly.

If not a Proto I would appreciate consideration for an early number production. But I want in.

#5 8 years ago

Will any of these samples make it out west?

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Will any of these samples make it out west?

Right now there are two people in the west on the list.

Keep in mind that if the game does not go into full production then the 2 whitewoods and 12 sample games will be it.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I am the guy who colored Popeye for ColorDMD. Do not take this lightly.

popeye-001.gifpopeye-001.gif

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Right now there are two people in the west on the list.
Keep in mind that if the game does not go into full production then the 2 whitewoods and 12 sample games will be it.

How will you determine if it goes into full production? Are you going to take pre-orders?

I, for one, am VERY interested in purchasing one when/if it goes into production. I know that doesn't mean much, but if you guys pull the trigger, I'll be there waiting with my checkbook!

#9 8 years ago

wow that looks way sweet. didnt even know this was a thing. awesome looking game

#10 8 years ago

Anyone in Europe?

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

How will you determine if it goes into full production? Are you going to take pre-orders?
I, for one, am VERY interested in purchasing one when/if it goes into production. I know that doesn't mean much, but if you guys pull the trigger, I'll be there waiting with my checkbook!

Production will be determined on interest in the game. We are not taking pre-orders, we've had an ongoing philosophy that the customer is not the one that should take the financial risk when it comes to building a game or a company. When the time comes there will be a way to get on the "waiting list" for a production game. Those details will be worked out when the time is right. Right now we are working on our schedule and on our dime.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Anyone in Europe?

Not yet. There is one in Australia.

#13 8 years ago

Ok. I want in on a chance for a sample game.

I just assumed that this game was going into production. Hope it does!

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Shame (not that one is going to Australia ... but none to Europe !).
I should not say that because that would be a huge financial stress for me but I would be in then. Only chance to see one.

#15 8 years ago

if this isn't incentive to suck at expobrawl so you can get done before 2pm, I don't know what is.

#16 8 years ago

I know the pre-order model is supposed to be is dead. But with James Loflins reputation and my desire to own this game, I'd pull the trigger right now. - I'll be at the seminar in the front row massaging James' feet as he speaks.

#17 8 years ago

least if this was a preorder, it would be something you actually probably played. Maybe not in it's full software form. I know I played Pinball circus at least several hours straight in 2006 when it was expo. Wanted one ever since.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

...I'll be at the seminar in the front row massaging James' feet as he speaks.

Not if Taro has anything to say about it.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#19 8 years ago

For those not able to attend the expo we are working on a way for you to enter if the seminar is streamed online live. If it is streamed then tune-in at the beginning and we hope to have instructions for you to enter.

Cheers,
James

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

For those not able to attend the expo we are working on a way for you to enter if the seminar is streamed online live. If it is streamed then tune-in at the beginning and we hope to have instructions for you to enter.
Cheers,
James

Awesome! There's going to be a very large group of guys on their cell phones at Terry's party right around 2:00!

Could be a nice little break from all the pinball and beer drinking.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Cheers,
James

Thanks for doing this James!

I'd like to enter for a chance at one of these but I'd love to see this go into production! I actually have a vertical spot that I was hoping to put this game into.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Quoted from Mr68:

I'll be at the seminar in the front row massaging James' feet as he speaks.

Checking ways for massaging feet electronically, then

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballInc:

Hopefully it will be somebody I know, then I can get to play it

#24 8 years ago

I would buy one.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Checking ways for massaging feet electronically, then

Put your phone on vibrate.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 40.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reserve-one-of-the-12-pythons-pinball-circus-sample-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.