You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FD3DDED2-5C45-4EF2-B06A-354C26851FA1.gif
download (1) (resized).jpeg
FBC07DF9-0D07-40C2-A3BB-42254AD49DFF (resized).png
one-million-dollars-5bw4ql (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I think that’s pretty much spot on.
If someone didn’t like it and was selling it for that reason, they probably would not tell you they think it sucks. Whatever, not every game is for everybody.
I’ll tell you what though. If you pop in the Rick and Morty owners club thread it’s a lively place. Pretty fun loving bunch that’s genuinely really enthused about the game.
Sure, it has a few issues like most games do, but there’s lots of people in there that will walk you through any of those.
Spend some time in there and you will see that there are a lot of really happy and proud owners of this game that really do love it.
I happen to be one of them.
It was my only NIB purchase this year and I feel like I really made a great choice.
Although my wife and I are both GNR fans, so if that rumor is true, we might wind up getting one of those as well.

I feel the Same R&M is a great Pin and it is a total package. In all honestly if your a novice player I would not recommend it, but trust me by all means R&M is not a turd at all, it’s a great game and only getting better. Personally I think I see a lot of people complaining due to not having the chance to purchase one and they are salty. I don’t see this kinda hate for
jjp potc Being sold for 5k+ markup what’s the difference? I don’t agree with people selling their pre-orders marked up it looks shady, especially when your number #400+ and won’t see the game until mid next year, if you actually own the game you are more than welcome to sell it at whatever price you desire that’s the way I see it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackzarak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reselling-rick-and-morty-order-spots?tu=Blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.