Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Kickout
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I bought a Cyclone on Craigslist about 4 years ago. A few months ago I was replacing the Ferris Wheel motor with a buddy who knows pins better than I do and he pointed out something odd on the underside of the playfield: there were handwritten layouts and diagrams. The stamped "revision" entry was blank, and hand written underneath was "Rev. Preliminary". Pics of backglass, playfield, playfield underside close ups, and the "Rev Preliminary" at http://imgur.com/a/kpeIp

Anyone seen something like this before? Is this a prototype playfield? An early retail release. Something else? Neither of us, nor a repair expert in LA my buddy showed pics to, have any ideas, so throwing it out to the pinside community for thoughts.

#2 6 years ago

I have Williams Cyclone also. It to has the same markings, I figured it is just a way for the person assembling it to track what went where. Nothing special.

Kickout

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Copley, OH
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/researching-my-cyclone?hl=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.