Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by system11
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

a friend of mine just got a nice 911. the only thing wrong with it is the prop on the helicopter he is new to pinball so im gonna try and help him the motor has been replaced. what else should i look for. thanks in advance

#2 8 years ago

Is the propeller able to move freely? Is it getting electricity? Only if there are no breaks in the connections, then move to the circuit boards.

#3 8 years ago

i havent looked at it yet just wondering the easiest place to start. i will check this first. thank you donjagra

#4 8 years ago

Let us know how it goes.

#5 8 years ago

The wires that feed the heli are known for breaking in two at the bend, if you are not getting power to the motor more than likely you will have to order a replacement harness, think I bought mine from Bay Area Amusements. I have quite a few parts for this game relating to the moving heli assembly, if you need a motor or other part let me know.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Let us know how it goes.

i will thanks. im excited to cuz i know this is gonna start another friend on the addiction!

Quoted from pin-tastic:

The wires that feed the heli are known for breaking in two at the bend, if you are not getting power to the motor more than likely you will have to order a replacement harness, think I bought mine from Bay Area Amusements. I have quite a few parts for this game relating to the moving heli assembly, if you need a motor or other part let me know.

cool ill check that out as well. im thankful for pinside so many great people here to ask for advice!

10 months later
#7 7 years ago

where can you buy a replacement harness for helicopter on Rescue 911?

8 months later
#8 6 years ago
Quoted from SDFworker:

where can you buy a replacement harness for helicopter on Rescue 911?

I've only done a number of searches with no joy as yet.

Motor (#30484) - Sold out

Decal set - In stock

Motor (#30349) - In stock

Did you find a harness?

#9 6 years ago

You can make one, it's 4 wires

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Chatham, MA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 249.00
$ 50.00
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
€ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 299.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside