Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pin-tastic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

A friend asked me to cleanup a Rescue 911 given to him. I've never worked on a Gottleib game so it was new experience for me.

I cleaned up the playfield and used the time to take a close look at the internals. I found the helicopter motor was disconnected so I plugged it in. The next game I played the heli didn't move, but made an ugly noise so needless to say, I turned off the game and disconnected the motor. A cursory examination didn't show any gear damage, but in looking at the motor it looks weird to me.

Before I go tearing it out or perhaps apart, I was hoping to find somebody who has worked on one, might have some operations theory, and a couple of pictures. I ordered a manual from Marco, but if Gottleib is like any of the other manufactures, it will not have much in the way of detail.

Any help/advise is appreciated.

Hank

#2 10 years ago

If you find that you need parts I have a complete 911 heli assembly for sale

#3 10 years ago

pin-tastic. Thanks. I might need some parts. Does the assembly include the motor? Do you have pictures?

#4 10 years ago

It includes everything even think a have a heli body

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rescue-911-helicopter-motor-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.