(Topic ID: 102357)

Request: Stern speaker panel decals

By TheBaron

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-649.jpg
    image-660.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Someone seriously needs to make speaker panel decals for older style Stern speaker panels. The blank black panels on my Tron and IM look so boring next to STLE. :-/

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #3 9 years ago

Thanks! It was the limited edition armor from PBLife that came out a couple years ago. It really makes the game pop and the etched logos on the rails and hinges are a nice touch.

And I'm kind of a snuffalufugus in the AZ pin community. Used to play on the league, but I just got too busy to make it out anymore. The last thing I showed up to was the first Zapcon. I'm hoping to make it out for more events this year to meet some of the new AZ pinball peeps.

Anyway, yes...decals for Stern speaker panels. Mezel? Pinballrefinery? Anybody? Please?

#5 9 years ago

I think anything would be better than the blank black panel that's there now. The PETG overlay is a really good idea. I think it would look just as good as any WMS/Bally speaker panel plastic.

#9 9 years ago

I'd be willing to dismantle my panels, sand smooth, and repaint. Not sure if most folks would be willing to go through that much trouble?
    Otherwise, if folks don't want to go through that much prep work, Is a WMS-type plexiglass overlay panel not an option? Seems anyone would be able to just apply them to their panel no matter how rough the surface is.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/request-stern-speaker-panel-decals?tu=TheBaron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.