(Topic ID: 315993)

Request: Sample or Template contract for placing pins in a bar, etc

By -Gramps

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I am relatively new to HUO pinball, but am firmly hooked!

I live in a rural lake area with numerous “beer joints,” & see a business opportunity for putting a couple of pins in a few of these bars. I am a retired hospital system CEO. Though I have experience managing 1100+ bed hospital & clinic systems, I know nothing about amusement/Arcade business contracts. I assume the bar owner gets either a flat rate or a % of revenue; the contract would need to be exclusive for my company to exclude other game companies from the bar; I would want a non-compete so the bar owner doesn’t kick me out after 6 months & buy his own pins. I understand that pin repair will result from machine abuse in a setting such as a bar.

I would greatly appreciate a PM or post with a sample contract, any knowledgeable suggestions from Pinsiders, & comments!

Now, I will spend the rest of the day searching with Google!

My sincere thanks!

#2 1 year ago

There are many threads on this if you search. There is also a sub-forum here named Operating/Routing Pinball Machines, which is the term we use.

Bar owners don't want a lot of hassle, so keep your agreement very simple. I put mine out with handshake agreements mostly.

You can forget the non-compete clause it will turn people off and not really enforceable anyway.

GL.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/request-sample-or-template-contract-for-placing-pins-in-a-bar-etc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.