Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RandyW
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TF_Translight.jpg
    IMG_3171.JPG
    DSCN2473.JPG
    DSCN2472.JPG
    DSCN2468.JPG
    DSCN2469.JPG
    DSCN2470.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Hello,

Could someone who have a Transformers pinball machine kindly take a high res direct on picture of their backglass for me?

I would like to have it to display on my custom VPin Cabinet.

Thanks!
    Randy

#2 10 years ago

I have a NOS translite that's been signed by Gomez....

#4 10 years ago

Anyways, my point was I could take a pic if you want.

#5 10 years ago

I don't think the Transformers translite is high res to start with!

Seriously, I have a Combo LE and its probably the worst translite in my collection.

Well, maybe Austin Powers is worse. Eeeewwww that stinks!

rd.

#6 10 years ago

I would love a picture of it if you do not mind.

And yea, it is not the most visually pleasing backglass out there.. But my VPin is Called Optimus-Pin and has a HEAVY Transformers theme

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from RandyW:

I would love a picture of it if you do not mind.
    And yea, it is not the most visually pleasing backglass out there.. But my VPin is Called Optimus-Pin and has a HEAVY Transformers theme

Sweet! Post pics when you've finished.

rd.

#8 10 years ago

Oh it is finished Here you go....

The artwork was all done for me custom by Javier Reyes, who happens to be one of the most talented Transformers artists out there... And he was worth every single penny!!

The Cabinet has all the Force feedback options, 8 Contactors to replicate the sound and feel of flippers, bumpers etc.. a shaker motor. A windshield wiper motor to replicate gear sounds, a pinball replay knocker and LOTS of lights

#9 10 years ago

DSCN2470.JPGDSCN2470.JPG
    DSCN2469.JPGDSCN2469.JPG
    DSCN2468.JPGDSCN2468.JPG
    DSCN2472.JPGDSCN2472.JPG
    DSCN2473.JPGDSCN2473.JPG

#10 10 years ago

Nice you got it together. I sold my virtual pin so I stopped hanging out in the virtual forums.

#11 10 years ago

Sorry to hear partner. Are you planning to build another? Or just didn't like it?

#12 10 years ago

Crikey!

I've never played one of those.

A guy I knew bought an Ultrapin for his boat .. But it blew up before the boat was finished lol

rd.

#13 10 years ago

They are a total blast! I just love mine. It is rarely turned off.

An Ultrapin would have been considerably cheaper, but not built as solid as mine, or with as many options

But I have less in it that say.. a Mideval Madness And only slightly more than an Addams Family

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from RandyW:

Sorry to hear partner. Are you planning to build another? Or just didn't like it?

Not planning on building another. I dunno, for me the build is a good part of the fun, and after that I just tapped all I wanted out of it I guess. It was a great tool for trying pins out, loved it, no regrets, just outgrew it. Sold it for my build cost to a friend, he put in in his office and it's getting tons of play every day, so happy for that.

I've got a folding table set up where it used to be that's covered in parts for my Elvira rebuild, once that's all done I'll clean up and free the space for another pin.

#15 10 years ago

That is awesome. My MAME cabinets are the same for me. I never hold onto one long. And then I keep building them. But this.. This is a keeper for me. I made it so personal, that it feels like a part of me at this point

1 week later
    #18 10 years ago

I'll do you one better. How about a DB2S backglass

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2426-transformers-stern-2011/

Or the requested image -

IMG_3171.JPGIMG_3171.JPG

#19 10 years ago

Or if you are interested in an Alt translight I made. If this one is blurry when blown up I can send you a higher res file for it.

#20 10 years ago

Trying again to get image to load.

TF_Translight.jpgTF_Translight.jpg

#21 10 years ago

Yeah, I'm a dink and I never took a picture of it...and now that I think about it, I'm assuming you need a LIT picture, since it's for a VP, right? I don't currently own a Stern so got no way to get it lit up. =p

2 weeks later
    #22 10 years ago

That Alt. Translight is beautiful.

Sorry for my late response.. Work sent me out of town for a while.
    The DB2S BAckground is very nice, but looks really bad at high resolution

And Frax, yea.. I would probably need it backlighted. I am not sure how it would look is not lit up.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/request-high-quality-pic-of-tf-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.