9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by webdoc90
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!!!sign2.jpg
    !!!sign.JPG
    !!!sign3.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I recently inquired about getting the files to have one made and I have since had several people contact me about getting them too. Since the ability to buy these signs and even find the original files has dried up is anyone else interested in having one made? This is from the original file that Peter Hirschberg did back in the day. I added the die cut line to the original Adobe Illustrator file for the die cutter and I can get these made through work at a good price.

Prices would be...

Styrene Substrate (thicker than cardstock, durable, will roll but does not have a roll memory) - $22.99 + $7.00 UPS shipping (flat).

Ultraboard (studier foam core. Doesn't bend at corners or dent with 2 layers of the .020 styrene on either side) - $29.99 + $7.00 UPS shipping (flat).

Signs are approximately 12"x24". I don't need a minimum order to do these and they have been coming back the same day or next day, so the turnaround has been fantastic. I added a couple of pics of the ultraboard version of the sign and a reference pic for what it looked like back in the day.

!!!sign.JPG!!!sign.JPG
    !!!sign2.jpg!!!sign2.jpg
    !!!sign3.jpg!!!sign3.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Nice. Pinsiders LOVE having a bunch of rules in the gameroom so it should go over well.

#3 9 years ago

Not saying I would follow the rules...ok...the no smoking one is for sure in my gameroom, but regardless the nostalgia cool factor with these is high.

1 year later
    #4 8 years ago

Are you still producing these?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-time-out-arcade-house-rules-signs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.