View topic image gallery

Taxi Topper 3.jpg
Taxi Topper 2.jpg
Taxi Topper 1.jpg
20140225_174142.jpg
20140225_174134.jpg
20140122_164412.jpg
20140122_160524.jpg
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

No problem guys...you should be happy with them! I am!!

Anyone else still on the fence, you better get them while you can if you need one(or even one for later restoration). I will sell the rest quickly to distributors after this run, and then who knows how much they'll be!!!!! haha

#52 10 years ago

Update: my plastics guy had their materials sent last week and let dry, then tested topper but they didn't work right. The material sent to them was swtiched and shipped to another client(and vice versa). They got theirs and it actually looks exactly the same but different texture(how it's made, pressed instead of melted sheets). This material was returned and new stuff arrived yesterday so back on board. Sorry for the delay but wanna make sure all is well without problems!!!

This just delays a few more days is all. Just wanted to update process......

#53 10 years ago

Looking forward to finishing up my Taxi Restoration, New PF is Swapped, New Ramps, New Cab Decals, New Everything except the Topper, so I'm really excited to get this....

On top of that we just released this morning our New CPR TAXI backglass (Translite to Backglass Conversion)
http://classicplayfields.com/photo145.html

#54 10 years ago

I saw that Stu, awesome work!! Didn't know they were gonna be a translite to backglass conversion! Hoping they will be at the TPF next month with the pf and bg.....on sale!

1 week later
#55 10 years ago

Toppers are done and ready to ship to those who prepaid....it will take a few days to box up nicely though so please be patient as this is just a side thing for me.

Last chance.................anyone else??

#56 10 years ago

20140225_174142.jpg20140225_174142.jpg20140225_174134.jpg20140225_174134.jpg

#57 10 years ago

Looks Great, Can't wait to get mine!

#58 10 years ago

Now I have to get my taxi back in the house and restore it this summer. Lets see
new pf - check
bg - check
new topper - check
new ramps - check
new side art - not yet....

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Now I have to get my taxi back in the house and restore it this summer. Lets see
new pf - check
bg - check
new topper - check
new ramps - check
new side art - not yet....

Yeah, I'm hoping they have some playfield and backglasses at the Texas Pinball Festival next month! Stu, do you know if they will?

#60 10 years ago

Btw they look really good with natural white frosted LEDs! That's what those pix have in them.

#61 10 years ago

Any Australians in Victoria who want to combine freight on these let me know. Outside VIC is fine too if you're happy to pay local postage

#62 10 years ago

Please include me in that offer. Located in the same state as you wiredoug.

#63 10 years ago

For those that aren't reading the first post these are $115 plus $15 shipping in lower 48 states. That's $130 shipped.

Thanks and I will be emailing the "interested list" people that have already emailed prior!

#64 10 years ago

I believe I've emailed/pmed back everyone that was on the interested list also! If I missed anyone, please let me know.

thanks!

#65 10 years ago

$$ sent. Can't wait to get this to replace my yellowed and cracked one. Thanks for taking the initiative to make these.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from BooyaNY:

$$ sent. Can't wait to get this to replace my yellowed and cracked one. Thanks for taking the initiative to make these.

Thanks, yeah this kinda sucks putting that much money up front before you get your stuff and hoping you break even at some point! I understand now why there's several things that have not yet been reproduced. I needed two of them myself so that was another reason. Hope you like it!

#67 10 years ago

I contacted you some time back via email, asking to be placed on the list. I haven't received an email from you recently. Stuart

#68 10 years ago

I also wanted on the list not sure if I am or not?

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

I contacted you some time back via email, asking to be placed on the list. I haven't received an email from you recently. Stuart

Sorry Stuart, I had you on the list, guess I missed your email. I will send you another for the info but I think you posted about sharing shipping with wiredoug. Might chat with him also.

thanks

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I also wanted on the list not sure if I am or not?

Not sure if you emailed me already but I don't have it...please read first post and proceed, I will put you down as of now!

1 week later
#72 10 years ago

I have been shipping them out as they were paid in line starting this week! You should all have these by next week I would think.

#73 10 years ago

Are you still taking orders? I guess I showed up late to the party.

#74 10 years ago

Yes as of now...please read the first post for details! Thanks

#75 10 years ago

Great job Kelly. This is an amazing looking topper. A very fair price for a top quality product. I hope you keep these in stock for future Taxi owners.

#76 10 years ago

If he sells them all out he'll be topless.

#77 10 years ago

If these are vaccuum formed, couldn't you remake the spinout as well?

#78 10 years ago

the Spinout Ramp is Injection Mold....Huge Difference

#79 10 years ago

Installed my Taxi topper today, W O W, What a difference, Looks Great.....

Thanks Kelly

Taxi Topper 1.jpgTaxi Topper 1.jpg Taxi Topper 2.jpgTaxi Topper 2.jpg Taxi Topper 3.jpgTaxi Topper 3.jpg
#80 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

the Spinout Ramp is Injection Mold....Huge Difference

Thanks

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Installed my Taxi topper today, W O W, What a difference, Looks Great.....
Thanks Kelly

Taxi Topper 1.jpg 20 KB

Taxi Topper 2.jpg 32 KB

Taxi Topper 3.jpg 61 KB

Wow Stu. That has to be the most yellowed topper I've seen yet. I thought mine was bad.

Anxiously awaiting mine.....

-Jim

#82 10 years ago

Yeah, it was damn near the color of the Cabinet, so Happy with the new repro, Kelly did such a fantastic job making these, and it installed in short order as the mounting holes were just about perfect......

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

That has to be the most yellowed topper I've seen yet

#83 10 years ago

Thanks Stu and BooyaNY for the kind words and compliments! The project exceeded my expectations as well and thanks Stu for the pix. It looks great...that old thing was yellowed more than both of mine haha!

Anyway, glad you happen with the product!

Kelly

#84 10 years ago

I have to get my game back from loan to a friend to restore this year. New topper and pf - have to figure out what to do with the cab.

#85 10 years ago

Kelly,

Got the topper, looks great - need to order my PF now.

Thanks,
-Mike

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Melbourne:

Kelly,
Got the topper, looks great - need to order my PF now.
Thanks,
-Mike

Thanks Mike, I need to also!!! Glad you like it!!!

#87 10 years ago

Hoping everyone is liking there toppers...sounds like it!

Still have some left if anyone is late to the game on these...also have decals available!

#88 10 years ago

Indeed! Thank you so much

#89 10 years ago

PM and Pay-Pal sent. Thanks for doing these!

Dan

#90 10 years ago

Great job! I received mine and it looks great. Now, I just need to find the time to get back to my cabinet restoration so it has someplace to be installed...

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Q-Dog:

Great job! I received mine and it looks great. Now, I just need to find the time to get back to my cabinet restoration so it has someplace to be installed...

Thanks glad you like it!

#92 10 years ago

Maybe not buying now but just wondering if you would be willing to ship to Iceland

#93 10 years ago

Kelly

I paid you 6 days ago and have NOT recieved any response from you at all. Can you please let me know if you have shipped out my topper and decal yet? Thanks!

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from DB62:

Kelly
I paid you 6 days ago and have NOT recieved any response from you at all. Can you please let me know if you have shipped out my topper and decal yet? Thanks!

Daniel I'm shipping yours going out with todays shipment sir!!

thanks,
Kelly

#95 10 years ago

Kelly

No problem at all, I just wanted to make sure that you recieved my order. Thanks again!

2 weeks later
#96 10 years ago

Got mine, looks great!

#97 10 years ago

Great glad everyone is as pleased as I was! Still have some in stock.

#98 10 years ago

Don't know that I've ever seen one that wasn't yellow!

Looks good!

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Don't know that I've ever seen one that wasn't yellow!
Looks good!

Me neither that's why I made them also

Thanks!!

#100 9 years ago

Still have some available?

There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-taxi-topper-list/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.