• Latest reply 7 years ago by fumbleflippers
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

King Of Diamonds Right.jpg

#1 7 years ago

After many years of requests we have finally once again redone the Gottlieb King Of Diamonds back glasses.
We did three runs many years ago and finally got around to doing them again. They are screened on high
quality lexan material that will not break and last forever plus can be cleaned with novas if something should happen.
The cost is $350.00 with shipping in the US and are approved by Gottlieb LLC. We also have the Plastic Set available for $75.00 with Shipping in the US. You can contact us at [email protected] or 818-761-2255.
Thanks for reading. HerbKing Of Diamonds Right.jpg

#2 7 years ago

I am surprized that more of the BG repro guys
do not use lexan instead of glass,
as it looks as good as glass and much less likely to get busted in transit.
Some of my E/Ms (original) games came with Plexiglass BGs,
so it not like it was unheard of.

#3 7 years ago

The other nice thing about plexi backglasses is that you can safely drill them to mount on a wall. Years ago I picked up three plexi bg from an arcade in the UK ,Crosstown, Kings & Queens and Williams Riverboat all drilled in the corners. They do hold up very well.

#4 7 years ago

Just wondering if you have made or are making backglasses for Grand prix, williams?

#5 7 years ago

Herb, those back glasses came out beautiful.
Wally

#6 7 years ago

Whaaa...? Why $350? The other guys will give you glass for $275 or so. Tooooo much!

#7 7 years ago

damn you Herb, take my money!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside