(Topic ID: 288654)

Reproduction Classic Stern Cabinets -- Now Available!!

By EZPinball

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by EZPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0281 (resized).JPG
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
20200718_173423 (resized).jpg
20210209_160350 (resized).jpg
20200726_200924 (resized).jpg
20200726_122539 (resized).jpg
First Shipment (resized).png
IMG_0117 (1) (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

Looking good for the guys wanting to build new games or restoring their old ones. Even the local guys here might try a group buy of the flat packs. Since the Seawitch & Star Gazer plastics, glass, & playfields are made here. Buy the other parts from the USA.

IMG_0117 (1) (resized).JPGIMG_0117 (1) (resized).JPG
2 months later
#13 2 years ago

Anyone looking to build a new Seawitch or Star Gazer game with a new cabinet. I will do a Special $600 US shipped for a new playfield to USA for 2021. Just show me proof of purchase of a new cabinet. Or if you buy a new cabinet for another game you can still get a new playfield Special!

3 months later
#26 2 years ago

I sold my business so I will not be able to have any further incentives for Seawitch or Star Gazer playfields.

5 months later
#35 2 years ago

Anyone in Canada interested contact me to join in as a group buy this winter. Some of us are looking to build new classic Sterns. Doing playfield swaps this winter & other repairs. Starting on new wiring for games in the shop (head stuff first).

IMG_0277 (resized).JPGIMG_0277 (resized).JPGIMG_0280 (resized).JPGIMG_0280 (resized).JPGIMG_0281 (resized).JPGIMG_0281 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#36 2 years ago

I will be hosting a booth space at the Pintastic Show to promote the product. In the past I was trying to move forward with Classic Stern new builds, & it is finally moving forward later this year after the show. John will be at TPF Show, doing on site sales & promotion there.

https://www.ezpinball.com/

1 week later
#37 2 years ago

Things are moving along with the show. I paid for the booth space & you should be able to prepay your flat pack & pick it up at my booth in June.

1 week later
#43 2 years ago

For everyone in central to eastern USA, now is the time to book your order. I will definitely be at Pintastic to promote cabinets. At this time up until June I still do not know if I have transportation for my skid back to Canada. So I will still build your cabinet at the show for free at the booth, but there needs to be a group of buyers to commit in April for a skid to go to the show. Please reach out to John the owner for pricing details & shipping to the show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-classic-stern-cabinets-now-available?tu=greatwichjohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.