Stern Trace (resized).JPG
Image (resized).jpeg
2023-04-19_214251 (resized).jpg
Document_2023-04-19_214452 (resized).jpg
apron (resized).JPG
IMG_3119 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221205_122016318 (resized).jpg
1 - Apron (Powder Coated) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey_n.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 7 years ago

Is KISS a possibility, or not because of the licensing with KISS?

#86 7 years ago

I asked about KISS, but same question about Playboy - I don't see these listed, and I assume it has to do with the rights? I haven't checked my Playboy apron, but those pinks fade something awful..

#91 7 years ago

Oh, I didn't realize that KISS/Playboy were different artwork. Thanks for the clarification. Perhaps in the future...let's hope! Those are 2 machines I'd be inclined to spend the extra $ on for this! You got me down for Fathom, thanks!

#105 7 years ago

Sort of related, but I looked at my Playboy project apron last night and it's faded to near white. Here's hoping you do the Playboy and KISS style in the future, if these work out. Thanks again for taking this on!

4 months later
#190 7 years ago

Are there any extra for Silverball Mania?

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Any chance of doing aprons for Eight Ball Deluxe?

...Playboy, KISS, Future Spa, ...I think that once your process is perfected, there will be a big demand for these.

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Please don't post your interest for a particular game more than once in this thread. It's annoying to go back to my spreadsheet and see you already noted.
I'm looking at you Joey_N and J_M_
I won't count you more than once.

Sorry about that.

1 month later
#244 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

New from PBR................
04/12/17 Credit Lens
Ya know, sometimes the simplest parts solution brings a smile to my face. Over the years we have had untold inquiries about a part that hardly ever shows up in any catalog, but is apparent when it is missing. Wondering what that is? Bally and WIlliams games from the 70's. Bottom arch. White. Round. Lights up......credit lens!
In the 70's both Bally and Williams (also Sonic) used a white plastic snap-in lens on the bottom arch (bowtie) above the left instruction card to indicate that you had credit. When it is there, you dont think about it. When it is missing, there is an empty hole begging to be filled.
Fixed. Found a substitute. Cheap. In stock. Dont know why I didnt think of/find it sooner. Hindsight is so 20/20!
Our part number WLL-3A7266, cost is 50 cents. Part is white and snaps into a 3/4" diameter hole. Fits Bally, Williams, Sonic.
Now off to the next (hopefully simple) problem.
Steve

I'd buy it from Steve in a heartbeat, but.. when this was mentioned in the thread, first thing I thought is that the part probably was originally designed for something else or had some other application.

Got my SBM apron and I'm impressed. I've been buying/supporting repro efforts on the vid side of things for nearly 20yrs, and this A+++. There are others I figured I'd buy, and now I'd have no hesitation.

9 months later
#433 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

In fact. UPDATE: Dropped off the Fathom, EBD and Medusa aprons at the alternate powder coater 1/26. Finalized silkscreen alignment for Centaur and Medusa 2/2. All powder coat will be done end of next week 2/16. Then on to screen printing.

Thanks for the update. This is worth the wait! My original Fathom apron is bent where someone tried to pull it upwards off of the playfield with the bottom still attached!

3 months later
#538 5 years ago

Wow.. can't wait. Love the Fathom pieces..

1 week later
#570 5 years ago

Payment sent for Fathom. Thanks, can't wait!

#612 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bingo!! And they're damn nice quality too.

Crap..another thing to spend money on. Those look nice!!

#623 5 years ago

Got the Fathom apron. Looks amazing, worth every penny. So glad I don't have to go the decal route.

Looking forward to the possibility of KISS, Playboy, Future Spa, maybe others!

Thanks!!!

1 year later
#723 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Anyone else looking for the KISS (Bally) aprons to be reproduced now that CPR came out with the playfields?

I'd buy one for sure...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey_n.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-bally-aprons?tu=joey_n and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.