Stern Trace (resized).JPG
Image (resized).jpeg
2023-04-19_214251 (resized).jpg
Document_2023-04-19_214452 (resized).jpg
apron (resized).JPG
IMG_3119 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221205_122016318 (resized).jpg
1 - Apron (Powder Coated) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bryan_Kelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

What about a TAF apron?

I couldn't agree more!! The artwork on these is very sensitive to any kind of cleaning, unlike so many other Williams/Bally games.

Matt would sell a ton.

#115 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

ok, ok... I'll talk to Matt!
I suppose it's up to him and Rick to make it happen. I don't know about other licences...

Matt has my number. Tell him to call me. This one NEEDS to happen.

8 months later
#342 6 years ago

I'm in for EBD and TAF. I also agree with whysnow. Start a separate thread on TAF and you'll get a lot more response.

If I've restored 15 TAF's, I've had to use apron decals on 13 of them.

5 months later
#419 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

No, I don't want to give a date, because everyone will hold me to it.
We are still on the powdercoat stage.

At my age, I don't have many years left to wait. Just sayin......

3 weeks later
#431 6 years ago

Could you please add me to the, "Your EBD apron will ship tomorrow" list.

2 months later
#492 5 years ago

Breena98 dropped off my EBD apron yesterday and I was able to check out all of them.

All I can say is they are extremely nicely done!

3 weeks later
#604 5 years ago

I can't thank Matt and Dave enough for doing these. It fits like a glove and looks fantastic.

Here's hoping TAF is next.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#607 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I like those instruction cards Bryan. Where did you get those?

I got them from Stu Wright, CPR's art director. He makes a ton of them but damned if I can remember the website.

#610 5 years ago

Bingo!! And they're damn nice quality too.

2 months later
#677 5 years ago
Quoted from merfeldma:

We will only be pursuing the direct print if the quality matches or exceeds silk screened artwork.

Knowing you guys, that goes without saying, Matt.

11 months later
#708 4 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Thought I would repost this update here so people hoping for early bally aprons where not informed:
I wanted to provide an update, because I’ve left this thread in the dark for too long.
As you may have noticed, I have moved from MN to WI. So, my capacity to assist Matt merfeldma in apron production will be limited to demand forecasting and customer relations. In past production runs, I have handled packaging, shipping and logistics. I may still be able to support these in a limited capacity; we’ll see.
That said, Matt will be handling production in MN going forward. The next planned production is for Addams Family, however we have run into delays. Mainly due to finding a direct printer that’s willing and able to take on small quantities. Me moving and Matt having kid #2 didn’t help progress either.
Apologies for the not great update; but life happens.

It's a shame you and Matt are located where you are. I know an old retired guy in the Twin Cities that could help with things.

1 year later
#764 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

So ... we are interested in getting more aprons with artwork into the world. We have the prints, and we have sources to make them, and possibly some tooling as well (needs to be checked). But, at this point the artwork is best applied somewhere near where they are made (likely Chicago Area), and that needs to be figured out. We can continue with Matt if interested or find another way. Currently we have some quality issues with some of the product that we have, so we need to get that sorted out first. Anyone with any ideas on this let us know.

I'd love to help out but these days, I don't want to have to work all that much.

2 years later
#908 12 months ago
Quoted from FantasticPinball:Is the part number, 14B 3-1 important? Does that really need to be on the repro decal?

I’m sure people wouldn’t complain much of it wasn’t there but it’d be pretty cool if it was.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bryan_Kelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-bally-aprons?tu=Bryan_Kelly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.