Stern Trace (resized).JPG
Image (resized).jpeg
2023-04-19_214251 (resized).jpg
Document_2023-04-19_214452 (resized).jpg
apron (resized).JPG
IMG_3119 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221205_122016318 (resized).jpg
1 - Apron (Powder Coated) (resized).jpg
There are 931 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.
#201 7 years ago

If you're looking for specific interest, mine would be for Mystic.

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Any chance of doing aprons for Eight Ball Deluxe

EBD and Fathom will be made in the next run.

#203 7 years ago

Please don't post your interest for a particular game more than once in this thread. It's annoying to go back to my spreadsheet and see you already noted.
I'm looking at you Joey_N and J_M_
I won't count you more than once.

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Please don't post your interest for a particular game more than once in this thread. It's annoying to go back to my spreadsheet and see you already noted.

Sorry about that.

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

For any stragglers wanting an apron/shooter for any of the 4 games (Flash Gordon, Xenon, Skateball, Silverball); send me a message.

When you 1st started this venture I looked at my FG apron and thought to myself that's not too bad. Whoa was I wrong! Pm sent on FG please!

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

EBD and Fathom will be made in the next run.

How do I get on the list for Eight Ball Deluxe?

I'd like to get 2 of them, (if you're making both black AND white versions).

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

How do I get on the list for Eight Ball Deluxe?

See this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-bally-aprons

#208 7 years ago

I'm sure it has been noted somewhere in the thread but I'm just not seeing it: price for apron + shooter gauge + shipping = ?

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I'm sure it has been noted somewhere in the thread but I'm just not seeing it: price for apron + shooter gauge + shipping = ?

In the very first post:

Price for an apron will be $120 shipped within the USA. International shipping will be calculated based on location.
It will take about 1.5 months to complete all 4 titles.

A couple of posts down in regards to the shooter gauge:

Quoted from brenna98:

Included in the price.

We would need to gauge interest for this title.

#210 7 years ago

Send me a PM with your name, address and paypal email.

There are 3 versions of EBD. The original 1980 cream with black/yellow, the LE black with red/yellow, and the Classic Bally/Midway
We will not do the Bally/Midway version as this requires a different screen.

The 1980 cream with black/yellow is what most people want; so that is what will be made for sure.

The EBD LE black with red/yellow has low demand; but it's so close to the colors of Vector.. Maybe if we combine them; it would be worth running... I don't know. I have to look closer at a vector and EBD LE to see if the red is close enough.

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

sorry as well

#212 7 years ago

I would be in for an Eight Ball Deluxe 1984 Black version.

Never Mind then now I see your latest post.

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Eight Ball Deluxe 1984 Black version.

Let me clarify. We are working from the games listed in the first post. These all use the same screens.
When these titles are tapped out, we will move on to others.

I am making note of ANY other game requested in the thread to collect interest for future titles.

1 week later
#214 7 years ago

I'm waiting on Matt to get a block of time to help me box, label and invoice.
He needs to send the invoices through his business PayPal account.
I'm hoping to get this done in the next 2 weeks. please be patient, we both have lives outside of pinball that take priority.

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I'm waiting on Matt to get a block of time to help me box, label and invoice.
He needs to send the invoices through his business PayPal account.
I'm hoping to get this done in the next 2 weeks. please be patient, we both have lives outside of pinball that take priority.

Thanks for the great update! I for one am very grateful you guys took this on! Thanks again!

#216 7 years ago

Thanks again for making these.
Any updates on Fathom apron?

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Any updates on Fathom apron?

I believe they are still working to get this first run of aprons out the door before they dive into the next group. I'm sure they will announce the titles in the next batch soon as they are working off of pre-order numbers to determine popularity.

I know Dave mentioned people still asking about the Flash Gordon set in gold so a reminder that they only ran enough to cover those in the original pre-order so if you were not on that list you missed out. From what I was told, no one who pre-ordered that one backed out.

#218 7 years ago

Paid for my Flash Gordon last week. Very excited, should be here by end of week. They shipped Fri.

#219 7 years ago

Paid for both my Xenon and FG and already have tracking numbers, can't wait to get them! Awesome!

Really need Space Invaders!

#220 7 years ago

Matt and I got all the paid orders boxed and labeled. I'll be meeting the mail truck today to help load.

There are a handful of people that have not paid. A paypal invoice reminder has already been sent; consider this your final notice!

#221 7 years ago

Aprons are shipped for those that paid. You can start tracking now.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Aprons are shipped for those that paid. You can start tracking now.

Thanks! looking forward to receiving my Flash Gordon apron. Pics look really great. Also thanks for doing a version similar to stock original. (colour wise). You have kept everybody happy by doing both stock & a gold version.

#223 7 years ago

These aprons look beautiful...nice work guys. Hopefully you guys can reproduce the earlier bally aprons one day.

Curious... Are you guys supplying the clear plastic for amusement only plastic button?

Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from Groucho:

Are you guys supplying the clear plastic for amusement only plastic button?

No. You're going to have to reuse your existing one.

I asked Pinball resource and searched Marco with no luck. If someone finds a source; please post here.

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

No. You're going to have to reuse your existing one.
I asked Pinball resource and searched Marco with no luck. If someone finds a source; please post here.

Thanks...I've been looking.... No luck.

#227 7 years ago

I received my Xenon shooter and apron today. Very, very nice! Great work!

#228 7 years ago

Thank you to everyone that supported this venture!

We have sold all but 2 preorder skateball aprons/shooters. Any takers, please PM me.
Can bring to MGC if that helps.

#229 7 years ago

I just received my Silverball mania on April 7, 2017 GREAT WORK!................

#230 7 years ago

My Flash Gordon showed up Thursday and is beyond amazing. Perfect compliment to the CPR playfield. In fact CPR should contract you guys.
I look forward to the Fathom when done.
Thanks Eric

#231 7 years ago

Received FG & sakret ball aprons today look great. Nice work.
Look forward to EBD & Fathom

#232 7 years ago

My Silverball Mania landed safe and sound in Canada yesterday. Well packaged and looking great... about time I started that restore! I was not dinged with duty which was nice. Looking forward to Fathom.

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from roar:

My Silverball Mania landed safe and sound in Canada yesterday. Well packaged and looking great... about time I started that restore! I was not dinged with duty which was nice. Looking forward to Fathom.

All of the packaging credit goes to @brenna98. It really pays to have a friend and partner that can design packaging.

#234 7 years ago

Just got my Flash Gordon apron, it looks very nice. It feels so much more solid than the original.

#235 7 years ago

Any chances we could see Mata Haria or Medusa?

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

Any chances we could see Mata Haria or Medusa?

Both games are on the list, no set timeline of when we get to either of those 2. If you want to be added to a interest list, PM brenna98 who is collecting that information. Once we hit a certain level of interest we can set dates.

#237 7 years ago

Updated the first post to include Mystic. I can't believe nobody called me out on that...

Quoted from xeneize:

Mata Haria or Medusa?

Please send me a PM with your Name, Address and Paypal email

Note: I have a Medusa and a CPR playfield on the way; so i'll be pushing for this title.

#238 7 years ago
Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

Just got my Flash Gordon apron, it looks very nice. It feels so much more solid than the original.

Thanks for the comments! These are made in a thicker gauge steel to resist flexing when pulling up the playfield. You probably already noticed there is no need for tinnerman nuts to attach..

#239 7 years ago

mine came today, the printing is nice and solid
glad i eventually went gold for Flash Gordon

#240 7 years ago

My Flash Gordon apron came today as well, (standard colour version). Outstanding job, looks brilliant, & the thicker gauge metal is a big improvement too. thanks again.

#241 7 years ago

My fg came today , looks amazing , once again you have done a great job , packaged well , fast shipping to Australia , the gold ties in perfectly with the rest of the machine 100%

#242 7 years ago

These look great. Thanks for the awesome work.

IMG_3782 (resized).JPGIMG_3782 (resized).JPG

#243 7 years ago
Quoted from Groucho:

These aprons look beautiful...nice work guys. Hopefully you guys can reproduce the earlier bally aprons one day.
Curious... Are you guys supplying the clear plastic for amusement only plastic button?
Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

New from PBR................

04/12/17 Credit Lens
Ya know, sometimes the simplest parts solution brings a smile to my face. Over the years we have had untold inquiries about a part that hardly ever shows up in any catalog, but is apparent when it is missing. Wondering what that is? Bally and WIlliams games from the 70's. Bottom arch. White. Round. Lights up......credit lens!

In the 70's both Bally and Williams (also Sonic) used a white plastic snap-in lens on the bottom arch (bowtie) above the left instruction card to indicate that you had credit. When it is there, you dont think about it. When it is missing, there is an empty hole begging to be filled.

Fixed. Found a substitute. Cheap. In stock. Dont know why I didnt think of/find it sooner. Hindsight is so 20/20!

Our part number WLL-3A7266, cost is 50 cents. Part is white and snaps into a 3/4" diameter hole. Fits Bally, Williams, Sonic.

Now off to the next (hopefully simple) problem.

Steve

#244 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

04/12/17 Credit Lens
Ya know, sometimes the simplest parts solution brings a smile to my face. Over the years we have had untold inquiries about a part that hardly ever shows up in any catalog, but is apparent when it is missing. Wondering what that is? Bally and WIlliams games from the 70's. Bottom arch. White. Round. Lights up......credit lens!
In the 70's both Bally and Williams (also Sonic) used a white plastic snap-in lens on the bottom arch (bowtie) above the left instruction card to indicate that you had credit. When it is there, you dont think about it. When it is missing, there is an empty hole begging to be filled.
Fixed. Found a substitute. Cheap. In stock. Dont know why I didnt think of/find it sooner. Hindsight is so 20/20!
Our part number WLL-3A7266, cost is 50 cents. Part is white and snaps into a 3/4" diameter hole. Fits Bally, Williams, Sonic.
Steve

I'd buy it from Steve in a heartbeat, but.. when this was mentioned in the thread, first thing I thought is that the part probably was originally designed for something else or had some other application.

Got my SBM apron and I'm impressed. I've been buying/supporting repro efforts on the vid side of things for nearly 20yrs, and this A+++. There are others I figured I'd buy, and now I'd have no hesitation.

#245 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Our part number WLL-3A7266, cost is 50 cents.

Hell yeah!! Thanks PBR.

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

04/12/17 Credit Lens
Steve

Fantastic!

So if anyone is willing to help me out and can buy 10 then post them out to me? (Australia) obviously I would cover all costs.

Someone with a PayPal account that I can pay.... As we all know, it is a real PITA to buy parts from Steve internationally not to mention super costly...

Pm please if you are willing to help a fellow pinhead out.

Any help would be appreciated.

#247 7 years ago

Put me down for a Seawitch.

And also a Stargazer if an apron for this would ever see the light day.

#248 7 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Put me down for a Seawitch.
And also a Stargazer if an apron for this would ever see the light day.

My seawitch is fully restored; minus the apron...
And I will be building a stargazer.

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

My seawitch is fully restored; minus the apron...
And I will be building a stargazer.

PM sent.

#250 6 years ago

I would be interested in a 1978 Playboy apron set.

There are 931 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-bally-aprons/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.