(Topic ID: 106182)

Reproduction - Baby Pac-Man Bezel Translite?

By Jean-Luc-Picard

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pinfidel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN7107.JPG
DSCN7109.JPG
DSCN7111.JPG
DSCN7112.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

A few months ago I noticed these on ebay. Sure enough now they are gone when I am looking for one.
I backlight mine and you can see dry-rot cracks. Would love to have a clean mint one to backlight.

#3 9 years ago

Have you tried back lighting your Baby Pac-Man? I wonder if the lights just got removed in production but it was intended to have a backlight.

#5 9 years ago

I think you requested a photo a few days ago. I will take a photo when I get home. But what I did was mounted (2) light sockets on the interior roof of the cabinet. I then used power saving bulbs. This lighting is warm and really spreads the light evenly. The nice thing about this is you can open the coin door, reach your arm back to make any pot adjustments and see clearly since it lights up the boards. But you need a long arm. lol. But it also lights up the bottom power supply to see fuses etc.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

This one looks decent, but it has some knicks in the art: http://www.quarterarcade.com/Game.aspx/4374?m=1

This one is not tooo bad. However, I just got a txt from a friend of mine. He may have one for me. But won't know for sure till tomorrow.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

bgresto.com makes a repro. I saw their Granny and the Gators glass 2 years ago at Pinball at the Zoo. Not sure how it will backlight though. Both my bezel and marquee have bubbles that haven't yet cracked through the back paint.

Just sent an email. Will see how much they are. Thanks for the tip.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jean-Luc-Picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reproduction-baby-pac-man-bezel-translite?tu=Jean-Luc-Picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.