Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC01886 (resized).jpg
D5423EDB-7EE2-4529-9216-10EDF39759E5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 6 years ago

2001 is done. There was a desire for Abra... from another post...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-repo-abra-ca-dabra-playfield/page/2

Wade Is finishing up the SkyJumps and has already started on the next 3 playfileds. Those being 2001, Jumping Jack/Jack in the box, and Abra Ca Dabra

bicyclenut was collecting names for Abra

C37 is also under consideration

2 years later
#41 3 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Pretty sure he will too. After FD/QD he'd doing some custom stuff for a few different people and then he talked of doing Jacks Open. He also spoke of doing another run of El Dorado.

I wonder what that custom stuff could be (maybe Wizard )

And I just scored a NOS bg for my newly found game from Mayfair! If anybody wants a less than perfect glass (but still usable) let me know

DSC01886 (resized).jpgDSC01886 (resized).jpg
6 months later
#45 2 years ago

Yea, me too. There is enough interest but Wade has a good backlog. give it 1-2 years...

He's finishing up Jacks open, then my wizard project then Strange World. not sure what this list is for 2022.

1 year later
#47 1 year ago

nope. Althou this would be an instant hit.

Strange World is less than a month away from shipping. Surf Champ is next. kindda up in the air after that

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

After talking to a guy yesterday who knows Wade he recommended I message him to show interest in Volley. If you guys would take a minute to message him as well we might be able to get it happening in the future.

get Wade a list... 15 is a threshold.

#58 1 year ago

put me down. I always like having these on the shelf waiting for a game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/repro-gottlieb-volley-playfiled-official-wade-krause-list?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.