• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Nags Williams, 1951

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nags Game.jpg
Nags.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Have a line on a restorable NAGS; caps are pretty crispy; did not see them on the PBR site; anyone know if they have been repro'd/available?

thanks!

Don O

#4 9 years ago

Wow, that sucks, that sucks, and that sucks!

Thanks for the replies though... much appreciated.

Don

#6 9 years ago

Yeah, I can tell this would be a brutal job to get done right... sucks that there are still very collectible pins out there that don't have repro caps available... however I do understand the reasons why. Michael, I do hope you find that elusive 4th cap.

Don O

#9 9 years ago

Thanks guys...good info for sure. I did get a negative response from Steve about the caps...so given the game is an overall 7 or so, 8.5 playfield- spinning area probably about a 6.5, cabinet needs repaint... plastics ok but not great, caps crispy... seller is looking at 500$... would you bight?

Don

1 week later
#13 9 years ago

Hi Heatwave... nice game!

I like your treatment of the lighting under those caps... are those "warm" LEDs, or colored condoms?

don o

1 week later
#16 9 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

Ha! - Warm LED's. I'm not usually an LED guy on my games but I thought it worked well with the colored horse selection. When the game is in play, only 1 bumper is ever lit at a time so this ends up being more of an "attract mode" feature.

LEDs can look cool depending on where you use them... I think your use of LEDs in this case looks fantastic!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dono.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/repro-experts-are-wms-nags-caps-available-anywhere?tu=Dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.