• 47 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2CC1C70C-AB6C-402D-9844-46E550D12233.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 2 years ago

I need some lega

#3 2 years ago

Great man ,you deal with human waste for 40 hours a week and not be supplied with safety glasses, a respirator or anything else. Go back to your mom's basement. We're all glad you're not a lawyer and have nothing to contribute.

Neeeeeeeext..... I know somebody will add something constructive. Lots of smart people here. The company would not supply ppe beyond gloves when we could get them

#6 2 years ago

It was pitched to me as a job repairing gear boxes, motors and pumps. It's not be they tell you upfront you're fixing his man waste motor pumps. Who the fuck would take that job? Not me but you get hired not knowing you gotta deal with that shit and then you do.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

It was pitched to me as a job repairing gear boxes, motors and pumps. It's not like they tell you upfront you're fixing human waste motor pumps. Who the fuck would take that job? Not me but you get hired not knowing you gotta deal with that shit and then you do.

#10 2 years ago

Different shit plays into different decisions. I like all the geniuses posting here. So, I shouldn't have to explain it but you fucking neanderthals I will.

Back story. I'm riding a Harley sportster from Modesto to Santa Cruz every morning at 2 am. It was fucking cold, I hadn't bought a better touring bike yet. I have that now, .....a Street Glide. So a job pops up fixing electric motors. My total bitch of a sister has worked for the owner for 26 years in a related business next door for the same boss. So the job fixing electric motors was a quarter mile from home. It wasn't like I was hired specifically to fix shit pumps. You get hired, get a shit pump. You're like is shitty but I won't quit over it.im not commuting on a motorcycle for 2 hours so it is what it is......then you get another, then another. Slowly but more increasing. I can't fucking believe I'd have to explain this to you. I asked for ADVICE to move forward, not your opinion based on knowing like 10% of the facts.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

FWIW, I looked briefly and didn’t see anything at a quick glance. It pulls up Cali’s BBP standard, but that pertains to healthcare workers and human waste is not covered, unless visible blood.
I know they will have a standard that covers exposure to human feces, it’s finding it might be tough. Worst case scenario, file a complaint and let them cite the appropriate standard.

Toaster dog
Thanks for information that isn't just troll chatter from a basement. I'm 52years old. I am ACTUALLY concerned about this. Not only did my employer not provide PPE but we had no employee handbook or standards or anything

#13 2 years ago

It's not so much about the money. I don't think others should be paid minimum wage to deal with this. I don't care if I get a penny but at the very least these submersibles should be dipped in bleach to minimize the risk. I have an 800 credit score, no rent or morgage , no car or bike payment And 20k I'm the bank. I'm not fishing for money but this shit Is wrong. I'm by no means hard up. I'm sitting on vintage Porsches Pinball machines and a host of other stuff to sell. I'm not worried. Wether I get a cent or not isnt the point but if you piss me off I have no problem throwing the ball in your court.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reporting-to-osha-sueing-my-boss-need-legal-advise?tu=pinbub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.