• 47 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2CC1C70C-AB6C-402D-9844-46E550D12233.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 2 years ago

Despite you going off the rails and insulting people’s intelligence offering opinions about your vendetta ‘legal’ matter and then bragging about your money and material possessions, I will offer my fucking genius Neanderthal advice which is this-

One of the best pieces of advice you can get on here regarding legal situations is, get off Pinside and go talk to an actual lawyer. Probably one that enjoys suing people. Oh that’s another genius tip, first step of suing is to learn how to spell it. Anyone posting here to get over your personal vendetta is giving sound opinion, regardless of the rest of the facts. You’ve said enough, unless you contracted or were exposed to something, or personal harm was inflicted because of the violations. Document, report to agencies, let them handle it. End of story.

#45 2 years ago

I’ll add that stating publicly on the internet ‘I just want to screw my boss over’ and asking for advice to make this happen in a suit is the first thing you don’t want to do if you’re pursuing a legal case (again, not clear what your case even is).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reporting-to-osha-sueing-my-boss-need-legal-advise?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.