image.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
Jaap_and_Barry.jpg
image.jpeg
dpo.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider karl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

Much appreciated If you are able to film it. Seeing it a bit later is a lot better than not seeing anything at all.

I am counting on some detailed reports this weekend from the Dutch mafia

#59 8 years ago

Game looks nice. Thanks Rensh.

I hope they will add a few more songs (movie covers or new tracks) 5 is not that many and every mode, multiball etc should have it's own track (or at least a different mix of a song)

Looks like it's hard to make the shots and that you need to be extremely accurate with the ramps (not necessarily a bad thing)

Sad to hear that they can not use any clips from the movie that also has music attached to it. That would leave out a lot of cool scenes

Really impressed that they were able to make so many pre-production games for this event. Hopefully this means that the production models are right around the corner. I guess it is just a matter of ordering/making all the parts now. Game still needs a lot more code in the software by the looks of it, but ordering parts and making games should still be priority nr 1.

I never expected the software to be complete when I get the game, anyway. As long as it is playable and have all the basics in there, that's the most important thing. The rest will come soon enough

#65 8 years ago

Since the music is so low in the background why no just leave it in there, if they are allowed to do that. Makes little sense to miss out on all these "must have" quotes. You can barely hear any music towards the end of the jesus clip and neither during "Mark it Zero"
Must be a way around that. I get the problem when the music is in the foreground, though.

Without these classic clips the pin will be a much lesser experience. I bet there is nothing to worry about, though. They are probably just waiting for the licencor to approve the clips.
No reason to worry to much about this before we know more.

#78 8 years ago

From the pictures it looked like 5 games on Friday. If all of them had problems after 2 days of play, that does not sound so good,
but it could be small stuff easy to fix, I hope.

Looking forward to and hope to have a report from Dutch Pinball soon about how everything went.

To be frank, I was hoping for a more enthusiastic response from the Dutch crowd. They should be easy to please on this one

Maybe we just need to calm down and wait for some more responses. Really looking forward to another video, Rensh

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
$ 22.50
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider karl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/report-tbl-from-dutch-pinball-open-expo-2015?tu=karl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.