3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Excalabur
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

when reporting a post, the report dialog comes up, but when i hit submit, nothing appears to happen. the dialog stays open with my text still in it. closed the browser and tried again, and it said i had already reported the post, so i suspect it is submitting, but it looks to the user like it is not doing anything.

This is on Windows 10 / Firefox 41.0.2.

edit: just tested this with javascript console running and i didn't see any javascript errors.

#3 3 years ago

This is how we give the mods a vacation.

1 week later
    #4 3 years ago

I'm still seeing this issue.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

when reporting a post, the report dialog comes up, but when i hit submit, nothing appears to happen. the dialog stays open with my text still in it. closed the browser and tried again, and it said i had already reported the post, so i suspect it is submitting, but it looks to the user like it is not doing anything.
    This is on Windows 10 / Firefox 41.0.2.
    edit: just tested this with javascript console running and i didn't see any javascript errors.

WOO HOO! I'm free to say whatever the f**k I want!

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

WOO HOO! I'm free to say whatever the *uc* I want!

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from jfesler:

This is how we give the mods a vacation.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm still seeing this issue.

Well, that's because I'm still on vacation.

(Seriously though, I'll ping Robin and let him know. He's been a wee bit busy lately and may have missed this, since I'm just seeing it myself for the first time. If there's anything too serious to report, just PM one of us or start a feedback thread in the meantime. Thanks for letting us know. We've had multiple reports in the 11 days since this thread started, so it's not totally broken.)

#8 3 years ago

I knew I was forgetting a couple letters. Thanks, Taylor!

#9 3 years ago

MOM!!!!! He keeps looking at me!! I'm telling .
    Oh, brother.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Well, that's because I'm still on vacation.
    (Seriously though, I'll ping Robin and let him know. He's been a wee bit busy lately and may have missed this, since I'm just seeing it myself for the first time. If there's anything too serious to report, just PM one of us or start a feedback thread in the meantime. Thanks for letting us know. We've had multiple reports in the 11 days since this thread started, so it's not totally broken.)

to clarify, i think the submit is working, it just looks like its broken on the user's end, because nothing appears to happen when submit is pressed.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

to clarify, i think the submit is working, it just looks like its broken on the user's end, because nothing appears to happen when submit is pressed.

Well, keep testing it out on all my posts. I'm overdue for another vacation.

#12 3 years ago

Well you're gonna have to try a lot harder. ive only used the feature once since the site update, reporting someone who posted images of someone masturbating and ejaculating on someone else (not in the basement either). sorry!

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Well you're gonna have to try a lot harder. ive only used the feature once since the site update, reporting someone who posted images of someone masturbating and ejaculating on someone else (not in the basement either). sorry!

I missed that one. But I have not been following the Jpop thread lately.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

I'm reporting this post for having explicit sexual descriptive content!

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Okie dokie. He's aware of it now at least. I don't have that button to be able to test it or replicate it, but we've had over 40 reports in the last 11 days so it's at least working on our end.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Okie dokie. He's aware of it now at least. I don't have that button to be able to test it or replicate it, but we've had over 40 reports in the last 11 days so it's at least working on our end.

That's not fair girls should get the same buttons!

#17 3 years ago

Sorry for my slow response! I can confirm that this will be fixed early next week when I roll out a big image server update (improved image quality all over Pinside).

#18 3 years ago

God forbid you see something sexual! Bless your Puritan soul! Don't forget to drap the legs of the table. Wouldn't want any impure thoughts.

#19 3 years ago

I know I can't make any suggestions that can be construed as critical of the mods but is it okay to say anything to the owner?
    Can I call Pezpunk a douche or is that verboten?

Disclaimer: This is just a question asked by a poster and Pezpunk's douchebaggery is not expressed or implied in/by/for this query.

3 weeks later
    #20 3 years ago

Robin: I am still experiencing this bug on Mac OS X 10.10/Chrome 46.0

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 399.95
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 209.99
    $ 129.25
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside