Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 834 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    41721315_1848359118546672_539543421040197632_n (resized).png
    10A2DFCE-2AA0-405C-AEFD-0F68009E5B8E (resized).jpeg
    54E80045-600C-4D45-AD1A-AF3956A9253B (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4564 (resized).JPG
    dvatkb (resized).jpg
    844EDC94-EDB0-4A0E-A71E-CD08149B873A (resized).jpeg
    99860DE4-2165-4B62-ADCA-54B0B062432D (resized).jpeg
    66A394CC-83AA-4476-BBED-1FA29C0CD2D1 (resized).jpeg
    729ED912-5BDF-4773-BE85-4CB7EC9C54F5 (resized).jpeg
    6547E95B-06DB-42D9-B227-612553059D5D (resized).jpeg
    ECC55324-9250-4DE8-9EDF-695B24C56133 (resized).jpeg
    B9CCAD9B-A60F-41D4-9254-A0980871C3C9 (resized).jpeg
    5E129566-B736-40C8-9C73-6B43DAF0BF71 (resized).jpeg
    CE0EDC7D-6477-4435-A873-D2BB8802D204 (resized).jpeg
    There are 834 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.
    #801 5 years ago

I think the main tournament has just been posted on ifpa. I can see my result...

#802 5 years ago

Yes they are there. Cool!

#803 5 years ago

0.3 for me

#804 5 years ago

Sigh. My points went to the wrong person. I had written to them that they had my name under the wrong person, and they kept it there.

So how do I correct the fact that there are two people with my name?

#805 5 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Sigh. My points went to the wrong person. I had written to them that they had my name under the wrong person, and they kept it there.

happen to me once so i put CO for colorado behind my ifpa name. email them and they should be able to switch your name.

#806 5 years ago

0.0 for me, shrug.

#807 5 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

It is surprising this still happened since we were required to submit our IFPA number with registration to correct exactly this problem. But email the IFPA and they will fix it.

#808 5 years ago

53 days from end of tourny to results updated.

I'd be happy to volunteer next year to help expedite this process.

#809 5 years ago

Wow my position dropped 1000 places after adding Pinburgh C finals placement... ha! This is actually encouraging because it means the total number of pinball players has increased dramatically over the last year.

Glad to see the field is broadening. Viva le pinball!

#810 5 years ago
    Quoted from imharrow:

It is surprising this still happened since we were required to submit our IFPA number with registration to correct exactly this problem. But email the IFPA and they will fix it.

I didn't have a number yet, so I was supposed to get added. This was my first "real" tournament. I'll write to them.

#811 5 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I didn't have a number yet, so I was supposed to get added. This was my first "real" tournament. I'll write to them.

And they already responded that they are straightening it out. Poof. Thanks Josh!

#812 5 years ago

This just reminded me that I never submitted a claim for prize money for my son. Can someone please send me the info I need to do this because I can't find the paper I grabbed at Pinburgh. Thanks in advance.

#813 5 years ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

This just reminded me that I never submitted a claim for prize money for my son. Can someone please send me the info I need to do this because I can't find the paper I grabbed at Pinburgh. Thanks in advance.

http://replayfx.org/prize/

#814 5 years ago
    Quoted from Maken:

53 days from end of tourny to results updated.
    I'd be happy to volunteer next year to help expedite this process.

Email me at [email protected] please.

#815 5 years ago

Just got my winnings yay

edit: ewallet thing makes it less yay haha. 3-4 days to process a bank statement and it told me my birthday is wrong which it is not O_o we will see, oh well gotta jump thru them hoops like everyone else.

#816 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Just got my winnings yay
    edit: ewallet thing makes it less yay haha. 3-4 days to process a bank statement and it told me my birthday is wrong which it is not O_o we will see, oh well gotta jump thru them hoops like everyone else.

Anyone else get notification of their winnings?

#817 5 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

Anyone else get notification of their winnings?

Yes, received a text.

#818 5 years ago

over 2 months since the event, and still nothing here.

This is honestly crazy!

I dont care how big the organization is at this stage, this is just silly.
    2 months post end and still zero details on payout.
    I filled out the paperwork when I was at the event.

This should be simple. I sent them paypal payment to pay for registration in seconds. Why does it take this long with nothing when it is the other way???

#819 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

This is honestly crazy!
    I dont care how big the organization is at this stage, this is just silly.
    2 months post end and still zero details on payout.
    I filled out the paperwork when I was at the event.
    This should be simple. I sent them paypal payment to pay for registration in seconds. Why does it take this long with nothing when it is the other way???

Its long but the crew that runs it isn't some giant group. As long as I get it within 60 days of the end, I'm ok with it. I was just hoping I didn't screw the paperwork up somewhere. Looks like some got it and some didn't. It is getting close though.

#820 5 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

Its long but the crew that runs it isn't some giant group. As long as I get it within 60 days of the end, I'm ok with it. I was just hoping I didn't screw the paperwork up somewhere. Looks like some got it and some didn't. It is getting close though.

seriously? How many people in total get payouts?

100ish? They could be paying 2 people per day at this rate and be done with it by now...

hey PapaDoug, please get a new provider for this stuff!

#821 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

100ish? They could be paying 2 people per day at this rate and be done with it by now...

Including all of the payouts for every contest at ReplayFX there are over 300 people who receive payouts.

Payouts went out to everyone's ipayout accounts last week, if you haven't received anything in your ipayout account reach out to [email protected] for assistance.

Check out the faq as well as in some circumstances it can be helpful: https://replayfx.org/prizes/#1526841862764-47c73202-4162

#822 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

To each their own. I'm not going to get too upset over $250. Now if everyone got their notification except me, then I'd be concerned.

#823 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Why does it take this long with nothing when it is the other way???

Why does a dog lick his balls?

Because he can.

#824 5 years ago

I set up the ewallet account and got a bunch of emails. I can't seem to find any of the emails in my email or trash. What is the website for the ewallet?

#825 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

This is honestly crazy!

They probably are holding your payment for sandbagging.

#826 5 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

I set up the ewallet account and got a bunch of emails. I can't seem to find any of the emails in my email or trash. What is the website for the ewallet?

https://replayfoundation.globalewallet.com

I finally found the link for anyone looking. My money is in there.

#827 5 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Quoted from BoJo:

Sandbagging to what? C division? I played my hardest to even get there and got knocked out the first round, lol.

I suck at competitive pinball and that was by far my best performance ever!

#828 5 years ago

got my bank account verified but now i am waiting for verification of my drivers license cause somehow my correct birth date that is on the site they tell me is not my birth date //shrug

apparently i still have to verify my address which is on my drivers license and the bank statement i gave them lol

they have as much info on me as the government at this point hah

definitely makes winning feel like a chore but c'est la vie

#829 5 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

definitely makes winning feel like a chore but c'est la vie

sadly true

4 weeks later
    #830 5 years ago

Couldn't find it … when is Pinburgh 2019 scheduled? Something is begging my attention on July 20th 2019. If it conflicts, I would rather go to pinburgh.

#831 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Couldn't find it … when is Pinburgh 2019 scheduled? Something is begging my attention on July 20th 2019. If it conflicts, I would rather go to pinburgh.

It’s the first weekend of August in 2019. 1-4.

#832 5 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

It’s the first weekend of August in 2019. 1-4.

I'm already practicing... to refresh my browser over and over again...

#833 5 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

https://replayfoundation.globalewallet.com
    I finally found the link for anyone looking. My money is in there.

finally able to get into this thing and request payment be mailed to me...

#834 5 years ago

I did direct-deposit to a bank account I have for such purposes (maintain a trivial balance just to keep it alive; any vendor who wants to steal from it will be very disappointed). No problems at all, and the transfer happened promptly. A+, earn winnings with confidence.

There are 834 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfxpinburgh-2018/page/17?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.