Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

After looking at the line up, I can't believe all these machines will be under one roof. Would love to meet a lot of you there, lets all RSVP here and hopefully we can all put faces to screen names.

#2 8 years ago

I will be there. Playing in Pinburgh as well.

#3 8 years ago

I'll be there and am also in Pinburgh.

I'm excited for sure!

#4 8 years ago

I'll be there to pinburgh also!

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'll be there and am also in Pinburgh.
    I'm excited for sure!

My man, I'll have to get you that beer I owe you for getting me that shirt. PM me your cell number so I can pay up at the show !!

#6 8 years ago

I'm in and I can't wait!

#7 8 years ago

In.

#8 8 years ago

Would love to go. Too far a drive.

#9 8 years ago

I'll be there and officially eliminated from Pinburgh by 10 AM Thursday.

#10 8 years ago

I'm in. The whole family thought it looked like a great event. Lots going on.

#11 8 years ago

I'll be heading down.

#12 8 years ago

I'll be there, but as a player in the kongoff

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Would love to go. Too far a drive.

Do it. It's well worth it. I drive from W PA to Expo every year. Road trips are great.

I'm in!

#14 8 years ago

I'll be there. Can't wait.

#15 8 years ago

I'll be there late Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

#17 8 years ago

im at pinburgh/replayfx 4 sure.. i will get my own Tradingcard aswell

#18 8 years ago

I was lucky enough to waitlist into my first Pinburgh. Quite excited as everyone says that this is THE pinball tournament to attend.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'll be there. Can't wait.

Yay! I'll get to buy you that beer I promised you!

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yay! I'll get to buy you that beer I promised you!

Cheers. I'll be wearing a shirt that matches my avatar.

#21 8 years ago

I'm in Pinburgh!

#22 8 years ago

I'm going and I am competing in pinburgh

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I'm going and I am competing in pinburgh

I'll be there and playing in pinburgh -- competing might be a stretch though.

#24 8 years ago

Pinburgh

#25 8 years ago

I'm in, and participating in Pinburgh.

#26 8 years ago

I'm out which will break my string of Pinburgh's attended. Ye all have fun.

#27 8 years ago

I just found out that Killer Queen - an awesome, indie, 5v5 arcade game - is gonna be there! The line up just keeps getting better and better!

#28 8 years ago

Damn you guys, so many of you in Pinburgh. I'd embarrass myself if I tried that out.

#29 8 years ago

See everyone there...

#30 8 years ago

I'm in. Pinburgh or bust.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_erie:

I'd embarrass myself if I tried that out.

For any tournament except Pinburgh, you might be right, but the format for this tournament is simply the best. After a few rounds (and certainly the entirety of the second day), you're playing against people who have been performing similarly. If you have an exceptionally bad round, your competition for the next round is selected accordingly and things will quickly turn back around.

And, of course, the same goes if you over-perform in a round. The competition quickly gets much better.

#32 8 years ago

Word!

#33 8 years ago

Ill be there all weekend. Volunteering on Friday. Will also be making a trip to the Coin Op Gaming Hall of Fame that weekend.

#34 8 years ago

First trip to Pinburgh for me.

#35 8 years ago

Damn it, wish I had read a little more in depth. It's all full now, correct?

Quoted from mot:

For any tournament except Pinburgh, you might be right, but the format for this tournament is simply the best. After a few rounds (and certainly the entirety of the second day), you're playing against people who have been performing similarly. If you have an exceptionally bad round, your competition for the next round is selected accordingly and things will quickly turn back around.
    And, of course, the same goes if you over-perform in a round. The competition quickly gets much better.

#36 8 years ago

Damn it, wish I had read a little more in depth. It's all full now, correct?

There are a few spots remaining due to last minute cancellations. If you want in be sure to grab a spot before it is gone.

#37 8 years ago

I'm a vendor. I'm playing in Pinburgh. I will be drinking. Sleep is optional. Yeah, I think that's it.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Do it. It's well worth it. I drive from W PA to Expo every year. Road trips are great.
    I'm in!

Once I get my new car I will. Trust me

#39 8 years ago

Damn you guys, so many of you in Pinburgh. I'd embarrass myself if I tried that out.

That's what D division is for, you get to play with the bottom 25%

#40 8 years ago

It's all full now, correct?

Big time. They filled up 700 spots in a few hours.

#41 8 years ago

I'll be there for Pinburgh.

#42 8 years ago

Im in. Driving down for pinburg.

#43 8 years ago

Going - 11 hour car drive.

#44 8 years ago

I'm going. First time!

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

Big time. They filled up 700 spots in a few hours.

There are a few spots remaining due to last minute cancellations. If you want in be sure to grab a spot before it is gone.

#46 8 years ago

This will be my first time there and really looking forward to it. I can't wait!

#47 8 years ago

What's ReplayFX?

I'm there for Pinburgh!

#48 8 years ago

two weeks to go... tick tock... so exciting... been to PAPA 4 times ...first pinburgh for me..

#49 8 years ago

Wasn't going to go but trying to make something happen. Haven't heard from the local guys so I guess I'm on my own. Will be a marathon trip if so. Leave to come up Friday noon and come home Sunday morning. Anyone in SE Pa want to go?

#50 8 years ago
    There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-who-is-for-sure-in/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.