Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Robotoes
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 3.55.59 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3831 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2536 (resized).png
    IMG_5258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5170 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4952 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4884 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4854 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4544 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zentron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 6 years ago

How about we get back on topic and focus on ReplayFX & Pinburgh. If you want to talk about Pinball PA and Ed open a new thread and post away...

#74 6 years ago

This thread shouldn't contain a page of drama about Pinball PA. If you are curious about the drama and want to discuss it, start a new thread.

#75 6 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Someone asked what to do prior to these events and if you feel it's out of line suggesting a place with over 400 games then maybe you can go back and ignore anyone who asked questions not regarding Replay or FX. Typical Pinside, you give advise and help to those who asked questions and the minute someone doesn't like it they throw the lets stay on topic comment in your face like every other thread never deviates.
    The fact there has been little to no talk leading up to the event tells you all you need with regards to Pinsiders and these events. The same thing happened earlier in the year when there was crickets leading up to PAPA. People would rather talk about adding mods and bling or complaining about every new game released.

If it was up to me, threads wouldn't deviate so much. Im going to assume this is part of the reason there isn't an official thread and why so many of the papa folks have abandoned pinside. You start a general information thread about replayfx / pinburgh and people have to polute with off topic drama.

#87 6 years ago

The last two years i went everyone who was on the waiting list that showed up was able to enter. This year they've also increased the participant count to 800 from 740.

There are a lot of things to do at the ReplayFX show but without Pinburgh I couldn't be entertained for 4 days just by it. I could stand 2 days but im not that sociable so the mileage will vary. Between ReplayfX and Pittsburgh i could be entertained 4 days though.

1 week later
    #235 6 years ago

Play your best on Thurs and on Fri play your best again and try to finish Top 40 in any division that you're in.

#363 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beerpressure:

We are staying at Omni William Penn and walking down to the venue. Thanks for the hint though. I will be researching places nearby to eat.

Head to Market Square, lots of good eats..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#467 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Hey I know this question has been asked a million times. What's the best parking solutions? We're just looking for one day

Id just park right in the conventions deck.

#656 6 years ago

Maybe the vendors can leave keys to their games with staff when they leave so the games can stay on. The keys can be needed for stuck balls etc.

1 month later
    #880 6 years ago

Utilizing the eWallet for payout wasn't mentioned till after Pinburgh?

If that was the case they should of offered check or eWallet as options this year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zentron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2017-pinburgh?tu=zentron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.