Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Robotoes
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 3.55.59 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3831 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2536 (resized).png
    IMG_5258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5170 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4952 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4884 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4854 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4544 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#415 6 years ago

How did I just now notice this thread? Anyway, too hyped to sleep. Maybe I'll just stare at epthegeek while he sleeps, wait for him to wake up & freak out.

Biggest tourney ever, Argentinian steak, Belgian beer, let's do this.

#458 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

So I just heard the jjp games were turned off? Wtf? Kind of a dick move. As a potential buyer of DI I was really excited to try it. People have to work during the day so hoping to hit the night shift. Too bad. No longer going.

Live in Pittsburgh and not going to ReplayFX? Insanity. Your loss.

1 week later
    #754 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I love this format! One of the best around and once I build out my final colleciton space I will run this same format in a smaller iteration. Just too much fun to be limited to once a year.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/main-street-mayhem-ii-more-mayhem

#791 6 years ago
    Quoted from ninjadoug:

In order for us to accommodate 1,000 players a lot of planning needs to occur.

I have faith! Going from PAPA to flood destruction back to full PAPA in less than a year was amazing. If you guys can do that, you can do anything.

2 weeks later
    #826 6 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

You pay 6 months in advance, then have to wait 2 months to get winnings.

Instead of borrowing my own money for the remaining four months, maybe I can save the transfer fee and just roll it into next year's entry.

3 weeks later
    #863 6 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Why was this thread closed on TILTforums when factual information was being made public for all concerned?

Over-moderation. I guess they'd rather a hundred people each contact the Replay Foundation with the same issue/question than have it answered once in public for everyone to see. Anything to avoid possible criticism of the PAPA gang, some of whose sensibilities are a bit too delicate to be in charge of collecting & doling out six figures of prize money per year.

Apologies to Josh Sharpe for dragging his name into this, but that dude knows how to handle complaints. Always replies calmly with logic & humor. Missed his calling in public relations.

#869 6 years ago
    Quoted from Snailman:

something as small & insignificant as a $1 fee charged by the online 3rd party to link to your bank account

A buck ain't much when you win $15k, right?

Seriously though, even though the amount is insignificant, it's a bad sign when in 2017 a company charges you to connect to your bank account. It's indicative of a desire to fleece you every step of the way. The kind of situation where I'm actually going to read the EULA instead of just clicking OK, because who knows what you just agreed to.

#875 6 years ago

Thanks. This is exactly the kind of info that anyone who's a Jr. or uses two forms of their legal name might need to know when navigating the eWallet process. If no one complains, the Replay Foundation doesn't know what their users are dealing with. Maybe this helps Replay improve the process going forward.

TL;DR: squeaky wheel gets the grease.

1 week later
    #883 6 years ago

Thanks for the bump, @puck. Totally forgot to log in and withdraw my funds. One more step in the chore. I'm probably done playing in tourneys with this payout method.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yancy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2017-pinburgh?tu=yancy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.