Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Robotoes
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 3.55.59 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3831 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2536 (resized).png
    IMG_5258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5170 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4952 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4884 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4854 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4544 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#272 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mrawesome44:

First time coming. I'll be there just for saturday. How is the free play area?

Free play area is decent on Saturday, but in my opinion the best titles that everyone wants to play are still roped off from the public. I really, really, wish that at least one of each of those machines were available for us to play. The past two years that I have gone on Saturday I have ended up having to play games that I either already own, have already owned, or have played dozens of times, and that's no fun for me so end up only staying for about 6 hrs. It's really a shame because I would like to stay for an entire day but it gets old fast for me. With that being said Sunday is great because everything is available for play for the most part.

#278 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

You've owned EVERY game PAPA puts at ReplayFX except for the brand new titles? Must be nice. Or you're just picky and don't like "old" games?

No lol I wish. It's just that I have been to at least 4 pin shows a year, every year since the early 2000's so I have allot of games under my belt and have been in the hobby for just as long. I love old games also, some older than I am. Flying Turns from 1964 by Midway is my absolute favorite EM, Flipper pool, gold strike, Jacks open, etc.

#279 6 years ago

Has the vendor list been made public yet?? I wanna come home with some goodies!!

#287 6 years ago
    Quoted from ninjadoug:

Pinburgh finals are usually all wrapped up around 6-7 PM so all of those games are then released as well.
    Which titles are you interested in playing that weren't available last year?

Ahhhhh so that explains it!! I didn't stay long enough apparently. The last two shows I was gone by 5 to beat traffic as I have a 4hr drive each way. I'm just going to get a room for a night in 2018. I was interested in playing...

TOTAN
    AFM
    CSi
    HH
    SkateBall
    FG
    TSPP
    BDK
    FH
    TXS

And some of the more rare titles that you don't really see in the wild
    Sure Shot

#302 6 years ago

So I've always wondered, why has Replay never been featured at the top of the main page here on Pinside like all of the other shows that happen during the year?? In my opinion it more than deserves a spot up there too. People need to see and be reminded that its coming. Not everyone is going to just stumble upon this thread. I just want the show to get bigger and better every year just as it has been.

#332 6 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Quoted from sohchx:
    "So I've always wondered, why has Replay never been featured at the top of the main page here on Pinside like all of the other shows that happen during the year?? In my opinion it more than deserves a spot up there too. People need to see and be reminded that its coming...."
    Those are paid ads. Pintastic New England pays to be there, at least.
    .................David Marston

Thank you, I was unaware that, that was a paid option.

#488 6 years ago

The wife is asking about restaurant's within walking distance of the show. Nothing fancy, just something for a quick 30 minute sit down. Thanks guys!!!

#538 6 years ago

Just got back home. I had a stellar time as usual and the wife actually came along. She was pretty stoked that she was able to add some new favorites to here list, which means I got a new excuse to buy more games. Finally got to play Dialed in, and the new Star wars so that was great and the selection that was available for free play on the floor was the best that I have seen it since RFX's very first show. Keep up the great work and we'll be back again next year.

Oh!! Is anyone here a parent of the 14 year old boy that was in the tournament? The wife and I spoke with him a little as we noticed how great of a player he is. Hopefully he sticks with it because we need his generation to continue the pinball legacy.

#547 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Was his name Escher? If so, he's the reigning PAPA World Champion

He didn't say

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2017-pinburgh?tu=sohchx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.