Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Robotoes
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 3.55.59 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3831 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2536 (resized).png
    IMG_5258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5170 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4952 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4884 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4854 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4544 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4life33.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#350 6 years ago

Was only done for the Saturday 'A' quarter finals, semi's and finals last year, can't see that changing.

Quoted from mattnb:

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but does anyone know the broadcasting/streaming schedule for Pinburgh? Will it just be finals?
    Super hyped to be there this year!

1 week later
    #639 6 years ago

I seemed to want to put as much pressure on myself as I could all weekend. Barely made it into A this year in a tiebreaker. Nothing came easy for me it was a real struggle unlike last year where it seemed to all fall into place. Lots of 3's and lots of 0's just could not find that middle ground at all, will work on my consistency for next year.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 week later
    #741 6 years ago

17 points for 38th now that is silly... Answer play better...

#743 6 years ago

Win a 30 person tournament will all unranked people or place 38th/796th in the toughest tournament in the world same points pretty funny but hey it is how the system works, just like you get as many points for placing top 40 as you do for top 150 lol...

Quoted from Whysnow:

I meant silly as in, that is a crazy amount of points for placing that low.

#763 6 years ago

You were the best on that day that is all that counts, you get your name in the rafters and you are now a part of pinball history... Soak it in man your a world champion hope I get the chance to dethrone you next year. Congrats!!!

Quoted from Snailman:

Thanks.

Laughable. Your reading comprehension and interpretation skills elude you -- but from what limited online commentary of yours that I've read, this doesn't surprise me. I addressed one specific disagreement regarding the amount of game time I'd had on the finals bank of pins being the difference-maker, and you jump to a conclusion of me as a braggart? Those that know me -- and you do not -- would hopefully disagree with your rude assessment.
    And to set the record straight: I think all three of the other Pinburgh final four (as well as many others in the Finals) are better than me. But for at least one tournament, I was fortunate enough to be victorious -- and it was made all the sweeter that it was at my favorite tournament, my wife and boys were there to experience it with me, and it was against players that I've admired since getting into competitive pinball.
    I'm not letting you steal my joy. Go troll someone else.

1 month later
    #851 6 years ago

Just received notification of mine, now if I can figure out how to access it lol...

#853 6 years ago

I get a message of this now. "Provide company verification document like certificate of registration etc. Company name and owner name on the document must match with the details on the eWallet." Says incomplete and you can't access gain full access to your funds without it. I am just a person not a company and don't really want to provide any personal information without knowing where it is going any ideas of how to access the funds once you have them?

Quoted from pins4life33:

Just received notification of mine, now if I can figure out how to access it lol...

#856 6 years ago

I don't even have that option

Quoted from ezeltmann:

Try the live chat.
    For Bank Account link i had to upload a voided check.
    Are you trying to withdraw via getting sent a check or you can't make it that far?

#859 6 years ago

I did the W-8BEN form already I believe. Sorry but this process is confusing.

Quoted from puck:

Download the W-8BEN form(Internal Revenue Service) form sign and upload. You should be good. Strange that they let me do that virtually, but I don't see that option for you.

1 week later
    #887 6 years ago

I have a US dollar account so I never exchange the money due to all of the exchange fluctuations between our countries, it actually hurts us as the dollar was 5 cents lower when Pinburgh happened, so the US dollar exchanged to Can is less. Just another thing to blame the guys at PAPA for lol... The process wasnt great this year but I get why they did it when you run a show of this magnitude you have to try to ease the administration in anyway you can. Hopefully they will work out the bugs and it will work better next year.

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I wonder how much the Canadian dollar vs the us dollar changed in the time frame? maybe it benefited you for taking longer, i have no idea but that could be a bonus haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4life33.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2017-pinburgh?tu=pins4life33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.