Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Robotoes
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 3.55.59 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3831 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2536 (resized).png
    IMG_5258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5170 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4952 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4884 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4854 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4544 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago

This is my first Pinburgh!! Can't wait!! Really looking forward to putting lots of online names with faces.

1 week later
    #43 6 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Thanks guys!!! It's progressing well, but still quite a way to go. Thankfully, I have 3 machines I can play without having to leave the house. Looking forward to ReplayFX2018, though.

Get well soon Kelly! You will be in our prayers and sorely missed brother!

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Gotta work on yelling other things instead
    "SUGAR SHACK!!"

Crud monkey!!

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

The problem with those tips is they are like "try to build up the jackpot to a billion before stacking all 3 multiball modes" or whatever on games where 80% of players won't even get one multiball. That's not helpful on a game you don't already know really well. An app of helpful tips would be much MUCH simpler advice such as "the left ramp is safer than the right orbit" or "the drop targets light the lock".

Honestly unless it's an EM or early SS, I don't even search for it.

#128 6 years ago
    Quoted from imharrow:

I suggest taking a photo of every completed score sheet for the 2 days. I did this last year and loved being able to accurately recall how I did across the eras.
    This year I plan to also try something a friend recommended. Honestly take all your lucky breaks (points you got you didn't really deserve) Vs points you lost by poor luck. You always remember the bad breaks, but if you track the lucky breaks as well they tend to even out over the weekend.
    Then usual advice. Sit when you can. Drink lots of water. Good shoes. Met people. Have fun. Thank the staff.

I wanted to be able to go back and check all the matches I had and see what my win/loss record was against players ranked higher than me in the IFPA was. Anyone know a way to do that?

1 week later
    #180 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah, if you're already paid - that's the place to go. Hilton was wondering if people could get off the waitlist if they're not going so that others who might be considering it can see how close to the top they actually are. Not sure the show folks have a system for removing yourself from that, or the time to wrangle it with the run up to the show.

Contact them via the replayfx website. I took myself off the waitlist last year this way.

#214 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I cant seem to find it...
    What are the restrictions (if any) for each division? I think I am top 300 IFPA (just because I play in too many events as I am not really very good but the sun shines...) so wondered how that screws me?

Edit: see below for a much better answer.

#242 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

This may be an A Division thing, but both years I made it into A, and in both cases Day 2 was way less fun than Day 1. People were more stressed and generally not happy about their performance. This year I'm going to try and be better about that, and enjoy myself regardless of my groupmates!

Hopefully we get paired up more than once. Or at least meet up for dollar games at some point!

#254 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

is it warm or cool in the hall?
    shorts or pants sort of weather? or mankini?

Party tank and jorts for me.

#313 6 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Guys,
    can you help me understand the scoring...
    Looking at last years first day, picking a group at random:
    Player ID Seed Result
    Mike 626 147 8 - 4
    Linus 590 196 6 - 6
    Curtis 309 489 7 - 5
    Nick 190 660 3 - 9
    So from that Mike won the session I take it.
    How does a score like 8-4 get made up? what score do you get for each position after a game? This makes up the 8 of the 8-4 and I guess the 4 is the points that Mike didn't win?
    Cheers,
    Neil.
    Thanks,

Scoring is 3,2,1,0. Whatever points you don't get you lose. So 8-4 could be any number of results. Total of 12 possible points you can win. Win all 4 games, you will be 12-0 for that session.

#371 6 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Well, I won't be at Pinburgh

No!! Bummer man. Hopefully I'll see ya before the next LAX.

#385 6 years ago

I'm pumped!! Look for me and my backwards hats and NKY pinball shirt. Come say hello! There may be free stickers involved.

IMG_6193 (resized).JPGIMG_6193 (resized).JPG

#393 6 years ago

Headed to kickback inbetween 7-8. Hope to see some folks there.

#396 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Jesus...you guys are concerned about beer in Pittsburgh??? It's the only city that I saw the rolling beer/bike/bar thingy that keeps riding around town while people get slaughtered. It was friggin' hysterical. Jump on that, grab a few brewskis, and get a little exercise while you're at it.

No time for drinking on those. Too busy fighting people for the seats that don't have pedals. Haha

#400 6 years ago

Yeah at kickbacks line is no big deal. Most people aren't in line. Have barcode on phone ready and have them sign you in for pinburgh too.

#403 6 years ago
    Quoted from Leeps:

So what is the process tomorrow for check in? I dont have the email for my registration anymore....so I guess I just show up with my ID and im in?

To check in tonight you needed the barcode from your printed ticket, or your online ticket using your phone.

#405 6 years ago
    Quoted from Leeps:

I dont have a printed ticket. How do you get the ticket using your phone with no email?

Not sure. I had my tickets emailed to me and texted to me. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

#418 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

So I pre registered yesterday, got my wristbands, but nothing to indicate that I am in pinburgh.... Is this normal? Anyone?
    I had my printed ticket with me.
    Hope I'm not missing something.

Same here. I triple checked with the girls that I was checked in for pinburgh

#433 6 years ago

IMG_6195 (resized).JPGIMG_6195 (resized).JPGIMG_6196 (resized).JPGIMG_6196 (resized).JPGIMG_6197 (resized).JPGIMG_6197 (resized).JPGIMG_6198 (resized).JPGIMG_6198 (resized).JPGIMG_6199 (resized).JPGIMG_6199 (resized).JPGIMG_6201 (resized).JPGIMG_6201 (resized).JPGIMG_6202 (resized).JPGIMG_6202 (resized).JPGIMG_6203 (resized).JPGIMG_6203 (resized).JPGIMG_6204 (resized).JPGIMG_6204 (resized).JPG

#434 6 years ago

IMG_6205 (resized).JPGIMG_6205 (resized).JPGIMG_6206 (resized).JPGIMG_6206 (resized).JPGIMG_6207 (resized).JPGIMG_6207 (resized).JPGIMG_6208 (resized).JPGIMG_6208 (resized).JPGIMG_6209 (resized).JPGIMG_6209 (resized).JPGIMG_6210 (resized).JPGIMG_6210 (resized).JPGIMG_6211 (resized).JPGIMG_6211 (resized).JPGIMG_6212 (resized).JPGIMG_6212 (resized).JPGIMG_6213 (resized).JPGIMG_6213 (resized).JPG

#435 6 years ago

IMG_6214 (resized).JPGIMG_6214 (resized).JPGIMG_6215 (resized).JPGIMG_6215 (resized).JPGIMG_6217 (resized).JPGIMG_6217 (resized).JPGIMG_6218 (resized).JPGIMG_6218 (resized).JPGIMG_6226 (resized).JPGIMG_6226 (resized).JPGIMG_6227 (resized).JPGIMG_6227 (resized).JPG

IMG_6216 (resized).JPGIMG_6216 (resized).JPG

#436 6 years ago

IMG_6233 (resized).JPGIMG_6233 (resized).JPG

#447 6 years ago
    Quoted from pghpinfan:

Good many games on free play tonight? Headed downtown soon?

Yes tons.

#450 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

So I just heard the jjp games were turned off? Wtf? Kind of a dick move. As a potential buyer of DI I was really excited to try it. People have to work during the day so hoping to hit the night shift. Too bad. No longer going.

Yep. Just looked. Every game in that booth is off.

#466 6 years ago

Well after starting strong, some of the better players swiftly knocked me back down. Combine that with some horrible play by me in rounds 4 and 5 I'm sitting in D. Gonna keep giving it my all. So amazing how many really good players are here. Absolutely no gimmie wins. Can't wait to get going again today!!

#470 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

I finished yesterday with 32 points, half a point from A. Not bad for a D player last year.

Nice job!!

#478 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

While I won't use the same harsh words as you, I will definitely say I agree with your sentiments 100%. I tried my best yesterday and missed C by 3 points and am clearly a D player. I ranked in the 7700th approx on IFPA and have only done 4-5 local events prior to this (my first pinburgh). I came because it gives me a chance to play so many pins for 2 days guaranteed that I'd never be able to play at home. My first round this morning I came across some people who were either obvious sandbaggers or perhaps just had an "off" day yesterday. Ill give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
    I'd do it all again and will definitely sign up for next year as this is an awesome event. Best ever!!

People definitely have off days. Been playing competitively regularly for at least 2 years now, I was in the 800s in IFPA. I qualified around 50th in D yesterday. It happens for sure, but so does the sandbagging.

#485 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beerpressure:

Can you link it? I go to the pinburgh page and click "click here for latest standing" and it's dead

Don't use that link. Use the links at the bottom underneath the most recent session.

#491 6 years ago
    Quoted from Camplify:

Anyone know when the pinball machines they're using for the tournament will be available for free play? I thought it was going to be tomorrow around noon but on the website it says pinburgh is taking place from 9 a.m to 10 p.m tomorrow, so, is it just Sunday that they are going to be available to play?

Lots of games open up tonight I believe. Definitely by tomorrow. You will be wise to attend. Except don't play stern Rolling Stones or blackwater. Those games suck.

#492 6 years ago

Looks like I'm in the camp that may be in a tiebreaker.

Scored a 34 in D division. We shall see!

#494 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Great job Erik. I needed an 8 in the final round to end up with a 34, which was what I also believed would get into the playoffs. I dug too deep of a hole in my first round this morning and couldn't climb out. It's true what they say that every point counts (not only in the running standing total, but also in each and every game).
    Good luck tomorrow!

I'm on no fear!! 8 of us. Top two scores get in tomorrow. I'm player three of game 2.

#496 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Finished 10th in B. First round bye for the playoffs I believe. Way better than I thought I'd do!

Dude that's incredible. Well done.

#498 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Oops, sorry for the premature congratulations. I took a quick look at the scores and for some reason didn't even see how many were tied for 39th.

You doomed me!!! Haha. No worries. Played a bad no fear game like I always do.

#500 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Let me buy you a consolation beer tomorrow if you're around watching the finals.

I'll be around destroying people in intergalactic. Come find me. Or text. 859 eight one six 2783

#503 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Missed b division playoffs by a few points. Had some shit games and calls in my final rounds, but managed to snag a perfect round this morning. Happy to get a medallion.
    This was my first big tournament and it all went well, just a frustrating finish.

Hear ya there. Congrats on the medallion.

#508 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

This all holds true IMHO after day 2. In short, division of 250 is WAY to large and a spread of 17 is crazy.
    My thought is that a truncated bell curve and 5 divisions would make this a better competitive event.
    A at 120
    B at 180
    C at 200
    D at 180
    E at 120
    That is a more competitive and better setup for most this year.

I think this is a bad idea. Too many divisions. Keep four. What they probably will do as more people are allowed to play is make the finals allow more people in.

If you're too far behind in your division after day one, practice and play better day one next year.

#516 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Play better is a poor stance IMHO, if you actually care about competitive pinball and making it actually more competitive

I like it just the way it is. EXTREMELY hard to make the final 40 in A.

#535 6 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

i cant find anything live anywhere

I think they are still setting up.

#544 6 years ago

Highly highly recommend staying at the crown plaza in green tree. 300 bucks for 4 nights, free shuttles to the convention center. We would have to Uber coming back so late but was always 10-20 tops depending on the time and up charges.

#550 6 years ago

Some more pictures. First one was the story of my tournament. Couldve totally gotten 1st, but got third.

IMG_6250 (resized).JPGIMG_6250 (resized).JPG

A calzone from Bella Notte that was humongus. Almost ate it all though.

IMG_6274 (resized).JPGIMG_6274 (resized).JPG

Cool games I got to play

IMG_6255 (resized).JPGIMG_6255 (resized).JPG

IMG_6277 (resized).JPGIMG_6277 (resized).JPG

IMG_6259 (resized).JPGIMG_6259 (resized).JPG

IMG_6257 (resized).JPGIMG_6257 (resized).JPG

IMG_6258 (resized).JPGIMG_6258 (resized).JPG

IMG_6256 (resized).JPGIMG_6256 (resized).JPG

IMG_6255 (resized).JPGIMG_6255 (resized).JPG

Two drunk girls walked up to us and asked if we were playing a Jackie Chan game. HAHA.

IMG_6321 (resized).JPGIMG_6321 (resized).JPG

#554 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dalbok:

I thought the exact same thing!

Did either of you read my comment on the picture I posted? Haha

#557 6 years ago
    Quoted from tmontana:

Having a record of 33-27 should not put you into A imo.

Sandbagging is to blame for this. That's another issue all together.

I also think that top 100 ifpa need to be restricted to A.

Maybe next year adjust the restrictions and also lower the number of people that can make A and increase the lower divisions with D being the largest.

Or like I've heard others suggest, treat it like PAPA. Declare a division before you start.

#562 6 years ago
    Quoted from G_money:

I see a lot of people saying this, but providing little evidence.

Multiple reports from people I trust saying that people are plunging off balls. I had one person tell me that they need no more than a 4 this last round so that they don't qualify higher. Other reports from people I trust that had people tell them they were sandbagging. That's enough for me to tell me it happens. People did not report as they didn't want to be tattles. Now, I've decide to absolutely report this next year should I see or hear about it again, even though it could just become a he said she said. But overall, tournament was amazing even with this going on.

I guarantee it's much more problematic at the A/B cutoff. So I think the efforts need to be spent there to stop it in coming years.

The more I think of it. Declaring for a division is not the greatest idea. I agree it would take too much pinburgh out of pinburgh.

But I do think the ifpa rank restrictions need to be adjusted. Top 100 for A, top 1000 for C, top 500 for B.

Maybe give money to everyone that makes A? Not just top 40?

#569 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

They're *not*?!

Top 50 are. Yeah I was shocked too.

#572 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

I dont know if top 50 were either.... I had a top 50 player in my 2nd round of Division B on Friday.

Definitely top 50. Maybe that player you had was like 51 or something before pinburgh started.

#575 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

Just checked, and seems he was Top 50 last year. Dropped further down this year, so not restricted to A.
    My bad. (somebody was saying he was top 50 when I drew him on my match list)

No worries. We definitely thought we saw top 50 players in B too but looked them up and they were just outside it. Top 100 for sure in A. That change should be made today. Haha

#581 6 years ago

I know I'm not the caliber of player you are Levi, but man did drop catching sky rocket my performance. I tend to do it too much, but it's right above dead bouncing for me as most important skill to have.

#588 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Drop catching has always been difficult for me. I'm currently working on it but I need someone to explain the technique for me. Are you releasing the flipper AS the ball is making contact with the flipper, right AFTER the ball makes contact, before?
    Someone told me to release the flipper right as the ball is making contact but I seem to lose a lot of balls thinking about it this way.
    Any tips for someone trying to learn to Drop catch?

Think egg or balloon toss. Touch the ball with the flipper high then drop the flipper with the ball. So essentially the ball stays touching the flipper the whole time. Depending on the trajectory of the ball it will either run a little bit up the inlane to a perfect trap, or stop dead in the middle of the flipper when down, ready for your next shot. Balls traveling cross court are the easiest to perform drop catches on imo. Or if the ball is coming straight down and is about to make contact with the knuckle of the flipper bat (next to the lane guide)

#594 6 years ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

The drop catch thing I need the most help with is what the hell to do with the ball when I actually manage to drop catch it. It's this unnatural quarter-second of having a ball stationary on a downward slope that befuddles my brain. The whole point of using it is to regain control but most of the time I flip it right back away out of control rather than helplessly watch it roll down the flipper and center drain. Advice?

The games that I use it the most are ones that after the drop catch I have a specific shot in mind. On GOT. If you hit a half center ramp shot and it comes back out to the right flipper, drop catch and the ball is almost always at the exact spot to shoot it back up the center ramp.

If drop catching on the right flipper have a shot on the left side of the game in mind.

If drop catching on the left flipper, have a shot on the right side of the game in mind.

#598 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

No, it doesn't. It has two trapezoid-near-square dead bumpers directly adjacent to the flippers. No slingshots, two pop bumpers just above two drain lanes. It's like having a Paragon Beast Lair on both sides...only there's no return from it to the flipper at ALL...you just pray it flies out.

I would practice drop catching on this all day.

#624 6 years ago

Too little WAY too late.

Too little WAY too late (resized).pngToo little WAY too late (resized).png

#641 6 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

I volunteered from 830 to 1030 pm and we seemed to have enough help. The biggest problem was that I had to use my cell phone to score and didn't plan for that. My battery had about 6% left when I finished. I foolishly didn't start any of my 10 games until after 1030 so I obviously didn't get them all in. I only got 4. Either way Replay FX is up there with my favorite events, not just pinball, of the year. I made my mother in law change the date of the family vacation cause I told her that I wasn't missing Replay FX. My only disappointment was that I didn't get to play in Pinburgh, which is completely my fault for not signing up in time. I was on the wait list but just missed out. Still met some great people and played a crap ton of pinball. I purchased the whole ticket package, but couldn't go Sunday cause my body had broken down by that point. I stayed home......and played pinball lol.
    To all the people that organize this event, I want you to know that all your hard work is appreciated. We had such a great time and can't wait for next year. I'm signing up on time next year! I only wish that we could do it every month! I don't think my wife would be too happy.

Thanks so much for score keeping. You guys were awesome and that situation didn't look fun at all. I know playing in it was pretty boring (only could muster using 4 of my entries). Glad that's a charity tournament. I will be paying my entry every year that this stays that way.

#652 6 years ago

I counted around 200 games available for free play that WERE NOT used in pinburgh. Meaning there to play all day Thursday and Friday. 100% worth the trip. Most of said games belong to the replay foundation and are/were in fine working order. More than worth the price of admission.

Then like others have said, all games outside of like 50 were available starting Friday night on.

Those vendors that had games turned off turned them off after being open for over 12 hours. I don't see why they couldn't leave them on while they weren't there, but that's their choice.

If you don't go to replayfx based off some hearsay and something you didn't experience yourself, you are truly missing out. I mean it's $25 a day. Geeze Louise. Live a little. Stop being so concerned that it's not the greatest thing ever. Just go. Have fun.

#673 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

that was a blast!
    so much fun playing all the olympics typs games with you! I want one of the simon says mechs they had on sopranos!

Did you guys see the Simon tri zone? I couldn't quite understand how it worked, but essentially you would hit a drop target, then the game would start a Simon game with the drop target insert lights. Then you'd have to remember the order and hit the drops in that order.

#693 6 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I will bet the farm that GoT and Lost in Space have lightning Flippers for 2018. :p

Great so I will score less than 6 million on LIS next year. Yay!

#699 6 years ago
    Quoted from statictrance:

ditto.. I won LIS this year, but was notoriously garbage on any machine with lightning flips...

I did okay on scared stiff. I mean better than I thought. I don't count fish tales (did okay there too). Don't think I had any others with lightning flips.

#702 6 years ago
    Quoted from statictrance:

SS and FT are supposed to have them, so that's not too big a deal for me. It's the 'hey, you've played this 100s of times but check this out' that kills me. I had embarrassing games of Batman and Spiderman. (neither broke single digit millions).

Really SS? Didn't know that. That was the first time I've played one with them. Haha

#703 6 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I just did the math. I typically think I am pretty good at SS and EM games but got ate alive on them at Pinburgh.
    DMDs - 25/39 points (64%)
    SSs - 26/51 points (51%)
    EMs - 10/30 points (33%)

I suck at DMDs. Haha

IMG_6338 (resized).PNGIMG_6338 (resized).PNG

#706 6 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

Why would that be the case since someone could have theoretically make the finals with only 3 games?

Must play at least 50% of qualifying games in order for them to count in the standings. Someone playing 3 is good. Even two is okay.

#708 6 years ago
    Quoted from imharrow:

Must play 100% of qualifying games to count if your tournament had more than 100 people.

You are correct. I've never hit those numbers so that part of the rule doesn't apply to my tournaments. Good call.

#713 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hi-Fi:

How did you find the info on how well you did on DMD, EM's and solid states? Did you record the info as you went or is it listed somewhere? Thanks

You can review your results at pinburgh.com or take pictures of all your score sheets. That's what I did.

#715 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I tried making one of these lists and I gave up as I kept getting early DMDs and later DMDs conflated.
    I'm pretty sure I did ok on most games but I know I need to get better on early SS Ballys. Just like last time.

Did you play the Viking there? Whoa baby that was a bitch.

#744 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I meant silly as in, that is a crazy amount of points for placing that low.

If it makes you feel any better your ranking only improved a handful of spots.

#749 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Of all the tournaments, Pinburgh is designed to make you play well across all games and all eras...and with no warm up or practice.
    If you ask me who the best craftsman is, it's the person who can build whatever you ask for on the spot. I'm less impressed by the person who got 50 practice attempts before having to make the one that counts.

Yep. This is by far the hardest thing I have participated in. Going up to a game you have never seen ever, ice cold, and needing a 3 to stay alive or die a horrible death. One would say that is mostly luck, but I think it's mostly skill to be able to take a game like that and learn on the fly to still get the win. (I'm looking at you blackwater 100. You suck. Haha)

#760 6 years ago

Yeah I want to hear more from Colin too.

Did you just run on adrenaline the whole final round or were you feeling pretty relaxed, especially after that first win? (I think you won dialed in but not sure).

I've have never had too many issues with nerves, but I am piss poor at making shots. Very inpatient and just try to power through it, when I should just trap up and reset my aim. What's your normal routine for when you just cannot find shots? Or is that not much of any issue anymore at that level? Haha. Congrats. That was fun to watch.

#769 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

What does one have to do to either sign up for Pinburgh 2018 or at least get on the waiting list?

Be quick on the trigger on Replayfx's website on December 2nd at 11 am.

#771 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

I signed up 25 minutes after the site launched and got waitlisted. (Eventually made it in though)

I was 30 mins late and was 40 spots down on the waitlist. Haha

#773 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Did you still get a chance to play?

Yep. I got in like 2-3 months later.

#778 6 years ago
    Quoted from imharrow:

I believe 1K is a request at best right now. The organizers have certainly not committed to growing any more. There are real limitations around space, machines and staff that may not allow further growth

That's was I was told as well. But maybe they will just add a group to each bank?

#780 6 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Hopefully just to the outer banks. The inner banks aren't too bad right now, but they are reasonably full. Adding another group to each bank would make it too packed on the inside IMO.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Definitely no more people to those middle banks.

#781 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh yeah forgot about that. Definitely no more people to those middle banks.

What if one side of those middle rows was used for the replacement games? That way those are always unused and allows for more room with only one side of the isle being played.

1 week later
    #801 6 years ago
    Quoted from Marty_Graw77:

I was gonna ask the same question. It WAS an IFPA Event, correct?

Yep

#809 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deadlander:

Bueller? Bueller? No info on when intergalactic will post? Three weeks since tourney...

Nope. Hasn't been submitted yet last I heard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2017-pinburgh?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.