Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Robotoes
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 3.55.59 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3831 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2536 (resized).png
    IMG_5258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5170 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4952 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4884 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4854 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4544 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#394 6 years ago

Jesus...you guys are concerned about beer in Pittsburgh??? It's the only city that I saw the rolling beer/bike/bar thingy that keeps riding around town while people get slaughtered. It was friggin' hysterical. Jump on that, grab a few brewskis, and get a little exercise while you're at it.

#448 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We recorded a 30-45 min or so tour of everything ReplayFX and we did it live on Facebook - recorded video on our FB page for all to see the show if you can't be here. One shorter one of our booth only then one long one of absolutely everything ! Enjoy !
    Joe
    https://m.facebook.com/PinballSTAR/

Thanks for that, Joe...it was a great thing to watch for those of us that aren't there this year. On a personal note, it gave me the opportunity to pretend that I was there with you, hugging you and grabbing your ass.

#604 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How does ghosting affect bounce passing?

It distracts me.

#649 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

My friend says ReplayFX needs to rename itself to ReplaytournamentFX.. He said more than half the pins on Friday were not available til after 10:30 at night. Even some vendors had there machines turned off. Again, this is coming from a friend.. I did not go this year. Does anyone else feel this way that went and was not in the tournament?

I was there two years ago. It's true about all the PAPA machines not being available until after the competition. The only day they're all open to the public is Sunday. And yeah...that kinda sucks if you're not competing.

#654 6 years ago

Then I amend my previous statement. They obviously got more machines in during the past two years than they had at the first show.

And I found the first year to be pretty awesome...just exhausting doing Pinburgh.

#660 6 years ago
    Quoted from ninjadoug:

Not entirely true.
    This year we had over 250 pins available from Thursday - Friday @ 10:30 PM.
    On Saturday the number of 'off limits' machines falls to only 64 for Pinburgh finals and IPC.

I amended that statement in post above in post #654:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Then I amend my previous statement. They obviously got more machines in during the past two years than they had at the first show.
    And I found the first year to be pretty awesome...just exhausting doing Pinburgh.

#663 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

edit: redundant.

I finally agree with you.

1 week later
    #759 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

humble brag is not a flattering color on anyone.

Dude won Pinburgh. As far as I'm concerned, he can brag in any style or color he wants.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2017-pinburgh?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.