Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Robotoes
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 3.55.59 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image2 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_3831 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2536 (resized).png
    IMG_5258 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5170 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4952 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4884 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4854 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4576 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4544 (resized).jpg
    There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 18.
    #401 6 years ago

Great first day.
    Dinner at Burgatory and already met tons of people. Looking forward to tomorrow.

IMG_4070 (resized).JPGIMG_4070 (resized).JPG

IMG_4071 (resized).JPGIMG_4071 (resized).JPG

IMG_4072 (resized).JPGIMG_4072 (resized).JPG

#402 6 years ago

So what is the process tomorrow for check in? I dont have the email for my registration anymore....so I guess I just show up with my ID and im in?

#403 6 years ago
    Quoted from Leeps:

So what is the process tomorrow for check in? I dont have the email for my registration anymore....so I guess I just show up with my ID and im in?

To check in tonight you needed the barcode from your printed ticket, or your online ticket using your phone.

#404 6 years ago

I dont have a printed ticket. How do you get the ticket using your phone with no email?

#405 6 years ago
    Quoted from Leeps:

I dont have a printed ticket. How do you get the ticket using your phone with no email?

Not sure. I had my tickets emailed to me and texted to me. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

#406 6 years ago

Anyone have a power cord?

20170726_220840 (resized).jpg20170726_220840 (resized).jpg

#407 6 years ago

Anyone wanna have a drink in the speakeasy at William Penn on Friday night?

#408 6 years ago

Email was under my wife's and not mine. No wonder I couldn't find it..

#409 6 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

Anyone have a power cord?

New stern Pro cost-cutting policy. Power cords on Premium and LE only.

#410 6 years ago

We got it...

20170726_222718 (resized).jpg20170726_222718 (resized).jpg

#411 6 years ago

I know there was a site that had banks connected to pibtips? I can't find it. Can anyone help me?

#412 6 years ago
    Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I know there was a site that had banks connected to pibtips? I can't find it. Can anyone help me?

http://www.pinballspinner.com/pinburgh/

#413 6 years ago

My hero! Look for the sexy dude in the Dead Flip OG hoodie and I'll buy you a beer!

#414 6 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Wear your laynard and you can come and go as you please... but be aware if you are in pinburg, the schedule can be hard to predict and the push to be 'on time' is real. So don't wander too far off till the posted breaks.

The food vendor sets up beer/liquor carts usually in the evening that are way over loaded with lines. I think the food counter serves drafts too? Forget on that one..

h.

#415 6 years ago

How did I just now notice this thread? Anyway, too hyped to sleep. Maybe I'll just stare at epthegeek while he sleeps, wait for him to wake up & freak out.

Biggest tourney ever, Argentinian steak, Belgian beer, let's do this.

#416 6 years ago

PinballSTAR's huge booth is ready to go !

5 hour drive, 5 hours setting up, 5 team members having meatballs and beer after.

We worked so hard I split my shorts ! : )

Hope everyone enjoys our insane lineup of 23 games set up and NIB !

IMG_4411 (resized).PNGIMG_4411 (resized).PNG

IMG_4362 (resized).JPGIMG_4362 (resized).JPG

IMG_4412 (resized).JPGIMG_4412 (resized).JPG

IMG_4419 (resized).JPGIMG_4419 (resized).JPG

IMG_4421 (resized).JPGIMG_4421 (resized).JPG

IMG_4420 (resized).JPGIMG_4420 (resized).JPG

IMG_4422 (resized).JPGIMG_4422 (resized).JPG

IMG_4423 (resized).JPGIMG_4423 (resized).JPG

IMG_4424 (resized).JPGIMG_4424 (resized).JPG

IMG_4425 (resized).JPGIMG_4425 (resized).JPG

IMG_4426 (resized).JPGIMG_4426 (resized).JPG

IMG_4427 (resized).JPGIMG_4427 (resized).JPG

IMG_4428 (resized).JPGIMG_4428 (resized).JPG

IMG_4429 (resized).JPGIMG_4429 (resized).JPG

IMG_4430 (resized).JPGIMG_4430 (resized).JPG

IMG_4431 (resized).JPGIMG_4431 (resized).JPG

IMG_4432 (resized).JPGIMG_4432 (resized).JPG

IMG_4433 (resized).JPGIMG_4433 (resized).JPG

IMG_4434 (resized).JPGIMG_4434 (resized).JPG

IMG_4435 (resized).JPGIMG_4435 (resized).JPG

IMG_4436 (resized).JPGIMG_4436 (resized).JPG

IMG_4437 (resized).JPGIMG_4437 (resized).JPG

IMG_4439 (resized).JPGIMG_4439 (resized).JPG

IMG_4440 (resized).JPGIMG_4440 (resized).JPG

IMG_4441 (resized).JPGIMG_4441 (resized).JPG

IMG_4448 (resized).JPGIMG_4448 (resized).JPG

#417 6 years ago

So I pre registered yesterday, got my wristbands, but nothing to indicate that I am in pinburgh.... Is this normal? Anyone?

I had my printed ticket with me.

Hope I'm not missing something.

#418 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

So I pre registered yesterday, got my wristbands, but nothing to indicate that I am in pinburgh.... Is this normal? Anyone?

Same here. I triple checked with the girls that I was checked in for pinburgh

#419 6 years ago
    Quoted from Meegis:

When they scanned your ticket, that will (should) have checked you in for pinburgh. Player list is up, although no indication of who checked in. There is no badge or anything for the tournament.

http://pinburgh.com/2017/live/players.html

#420 6 years ago

I guess I'm heading over earlier than expected just to make sure. :s

#421 6 years ago

Have to admit, I kinda miss the lanyard (from the last two years) for a full weekend pass.

#422 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR's huge booth is ready to go !
    5 hour drive, 5 hours setting up, 5 team members having meatballs and beer after.
    We worked so hard I split my shorts ! : )
    Hope everyone enjoys our insane lineup of 23 games set up and NIB !

Hey Joe!

Did I miss the Houdini?

#423 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Have to admit, I kinda miss the lanyard (from the last two years) for a full weekend pass.

I heard that a lot. Even heard people talking about upgrading to one of the VIP packs just to get a lanyard.

#424 6 years ago

I have a lanyard.... But I'm an intergalactic spy

Shhhh.... Don't tell

#426 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get a badge from gexchange

I will be dOing this as well

#427 6 years ago

Does anyone have a link for match results/standings so that we can see how everyone's doing? Also, will there be any streaming of qualifying matches?

#429 6 years ago

All the podcasts were doing "pick the winner" of Pinburgh who has never won it. I'm going with Karl DeAngelo. Second pick would be Eric Stone.

#430 6 years ago

Welp couldn't make the waitlist cut. Came about 10 names short. It would be my luck that the first year Pinburgh fills up to capacity is my first Pinburgh. Good luck to everyone playing!

#431 6 years ago

Any streams?

#432 6 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

All the podcasts were doing "pick the winner" of Pinburgh who has never won it. I'm going with Karl DeAngelo. Second pick would be Eric Stone.

... and of course I get matched up with Eric in round one. Beat him one out of four!

#433 6 years ago

IMG_6195 (resized).JPGIMG_6195 (resized).JPGIMG_6196 (resized).JPGIMG_6196 (resized).JPGIMG_6197 (resized).JPGIMG_6197 (resized).JPGIMG_6198 (resized).JPGIMG_6198 (resized).JPGIMG_6199 (resized).JPGIMG_6199 (resized).JPGIMG_6201 (resized).JPGIMG_6201 (resized).JPGIMG_6202 (resized).JPGIMG_6202 (resized).JPGIMG_6203 (resized).JPGIMG_6203 (resized).JPGIMG_6204 (resized).JPGIMG_6204 (resized).JPG

#434 6 years ago

IMG_6205 (resized).JPGIMG_6205 (resized).JPGIMG_6206 (resized).JPGIMG_6206 (resized).JPGIMG_6207 (resized).JPGIMG_6207 (resized).JPGIMG_6208 (resized).JPGIMG_6208 (resized).JPGIMG_6209 (resized).JPGIMG_6209 (resized).JPGIMG_6210 (resized).JPGIMG_6210 (resized).JPGIMG_6211 (resized).JPGIMG_6211 (resized).JPGIMG_6212 (resized).JPGIMG_6212 (resized).JPGIMG_6213 (resized).JPGIMG_6213 (resized).JPG

#435 6 years ago

IMG_6214 (resized).JPGIMG_6214 (resized).JPGIMG_6215 (resized).JPGIMG_6215 (resized).JPGIMG_6217 (resized).JPGIMG_6217 (resized).JPGIMG_6218 (resized).JPGIMG_6218 (resized).JPGIMG_6226 (resized).JPGIMG_6226 (resized).JPGIMG_6227 (resized).JPGIMG_6227 (resized).JPG

IMG_6216 (resized).JPGIMG_6216 (resized).JPG

#436 6 years ago

IMG_6233 (resized).JPGIMG_6233 (resized).JPG

#437 6 years ago
    Quoted from speederice:

Welp couldn't make the waitlist cut. Came about 10 names short. It would be my luck that the first year Pinburgh fills up to capacity is my first Pinburgh. Good luck to everyone playing!

See, I just don't understand that, since there's 796 players listed as starting. I guess no shows who actually checked in the night before?

#438 6 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

See, I just don't understand that, since there's 796 players listed as starting. I guess no shows who actually checked in the night before?

I saw that as well on the standings list. But they probably turned away about 20-25 people that were hoping to be called, so it's not like they couldn't find 4 more willing participants.

#439 6 years ago

So is there free public play tonight and if so how long? Thinking about going tonight too. Wasn't sure if there are only competitions tonight.

#440 6 years ago

How much of a pain in the ass was it to bring those into your room?

#441 6 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yes. I saw a group where a player was absent even though they checked in, and the tech who redid their sheet brought back the wrong corrected sheet, so there was at least one other group in the same situation. Weird.

#442 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Yes. I saw a group where a player was absent even though they checked in, and the tech who redid their sheet brought back the wrong corrected sheet, so there was at least one other group in the same situation. Weird.

This just makes me more sad. I think there was an issue with getting people through the wristbands line this morning in enough time to make the tournament and give an accurate count of who was or was not really there.

I give Bowen and his team a ton of credit for managing all of these people. Yeah I missed the cut, and it really sucks, especially for my first pinburgh, but I would say about 30 people who were waitlisted got in. I am really grateful to even have had a chance to get in this morning, and chalk this up to lessons learned for next year.

#443 6 years ago

I have to say, I'm very jealous of everybody who gets to be there. It looks great. Have fun everybody, I hope to catch as much as possible from here

#444 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Hey Joe!
    Did I miss the Houdini?

No Houdini at this show but the good news is that it is because they are tearing down the show proto to start to build the production line and to build games ! Things are happening ! Contact us if you would like to put a deposit down to get a spot ! [email protected]

#445 6 years ago

We recorded a 30-45 min or so tour of everything ReplayFX and we did it live on Facebook - recorded video on our FB page for all to see the show if you can't be here. One shorter one of our booth only then one long one of absolutely everything ! Enjoy !

Joe

https://m.facebook.com/PinballSTAR/

#446 6 years ago

Good many games on free play tonight? Headed downtown soon?

#447 6 years ago
    Quoted from pghpinfan:

Good many games on free play tonight? Headed downtown soon?

Yes tons.

#448 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

We recorded a 30-45 min or so tour of everything ReplayFX and we did it live on Facebook - recorded video on our FB page for all to see the show if you can't be here. One shorter one of our booth only then one long one of absolutely everything ! Enjoy !
    Joe
    https://m.facebook.com/PinballSTAR/

Thanks for that, Joe...it was a great thing to watch for those of us that aren't there this year. On a personal note, it gave me the opportunity to pretend that I was there with you, hugging you and grabbing your ass.

#449 6 years ago

So I just heard the jjp games were turned off? Wtf? Kind of a dick move. As a potential buyer of DI I was really excited to try it. People have to work during the day so hoping to hit the night shift. Too bad. No longer going.

#450 6 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

So I just heard the jjp games were turned off? Wtf? Kind of a dick move. As a potential buyer of DI I was really excited to try it. People have to work during the day so hoping to hit the night shift. Too bad. No longer going.

Yep. Just looked. Every game in that booth is off.

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2017-pinburgh/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.