Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 598 posts
  • 152 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dmbjunky
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160801_070207_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191422_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191305_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191237_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191217_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191156_(resized).jpg
    20160731_171845_(resized).jpg
    20160730_171131_(resized).jpg
    20160731_162240_(resized).jpg
    20160730_171009_(resized).jpg
    20160729_222651_(resized).jpg
    20160730_134109_(resized).jpg
    20160729_103345_(resized).jpg
    20160728_183743_(resized).jpg
    20160728_183246_(resized).jpg
    20160728_100648_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Would love to see more pinball vendors there... new and used stuff.

This!!!

2 months later
    #177 8 years ago

Bump, because I cant wait to go again this year!!!

3 months later
    #187 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Never been to Replay, is it anything like Allentown in regards to buying and selling machines?

There are machines for sale but not many. Probably because last year was the first year for it and it probably wasn't known that machines could be sold there.

3 weeks later
    #212 7 years ago

Can't wait!!!

1 week later
    #225 7 years ago

How would one go about selling machines, and is renting a booth required to do so? I ask because the only places inside the venue that I saw them for sale were at booths. Unless I just didn't notice for sale signs on the machines??

#229 7 years ago
    Quoted from ninjadoug:

No booth is required.
    To bring a game just fill out this form: http://replayfx.org/bring-a-game/
    I'll be bringing my MET MoPLE and a Transformers LE to sell.

So once you put it on the floor you are allowed to offer it up for sale?

1 week later
    #262 7 years ago
    Quoted from kayluh:

This will be my first time at Pinburgh and I'm really looking forward to it. This thread is really helpful in knowing what to expect and how many things will be going on. Flying out two weeks from today. Hope to make some new friends and am stoked to see some old ones!

Expect nothing but pure awesomeness!!!

#303 7 years ago
    Quoted from TopMoose:

My ReplayFX checklist:
    1. Play all the games. All of them.
    2. Meet Jack Danger.
    3. Meet Todd Tuckey.
    4. Meet lots of Pinsiders.
    5. Buy parts and mods and T-shirts.
    So excited.

Why would Todd be there?

#328 7 years ago

So it looks like I will only be able to make Thursday this year as opposed to Saturday last year. What can I expect while there, Will there be less games, booths, etc setup since it will be opening day? Or will it be just as if I were there on Fri-Sat-Sun?

#348 7 years ago

Question, For those of us who bought tickets online in advance will we still have to wait in line to get bracelets to get in like last year?? Or will there be a separate line for advanced ticket holders? I bought mine and printed it out

#355 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hop-Pac:

First I've heard of this one. Sorry didn't read the whole thread yet. Just a quick couple of questions. I see ticket purchase on the web site, are they available at the door? Is there free parking anywhere?

Yes, tickets are available at the door. As far as parking I'm not sure. I personally prefer to park right inside the center, I don't recall it costing to much.

#367 7 years ago

So how can I spot a fellow pinsider?? I haven't seen anyone with the lanyard tags. My only complaint so far is that the majority of the pins have the volume turned down. How am I supposed to hear the call outs and decide if a game I play should be on my want list? So frustrating.

#371 7 years ago

All of the games that I came to play are off limits today!!!! Aaaaargh!!!

#462 7 years ago

So I'm surprised that no one here mentioned the horrific collapse of the Titanic inflatable that almost took four young lives. Lmao I saw it last night on an Internet News site. If only they had followed the clearly posted and verbally given rules.

#502 7 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

I came this year after seeing how good last year looked. It's probably the best arcade I've been to, especially for pinball since it's all in such nice condition and there are a bunch of rarities, but also nice having some weird Japanese games, rhythm games, and classic arcades.
    Also for anyone thinking about weekend only, the show was pretty quiet besides the Pinburgh crowd during the week. Especially at night. This place should be packed but it was like a private arcade.
    » YouTube video

Wow!! What time was that? I wish I could have stayed overnight I would never have slept.

#575 7 years ago

Sorry if someone already asked, but I am dying to know. Was total attendance over all four days up or down from last year???

#577 7 years ago

But by how much? Hopefully allot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2016?tu=sohchx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.