Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 598 posts
  • 152 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dmbjunky
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160801_070207_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191422_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191305_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191237_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191217_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191156_(resized).jpg
    20160731_171845_(resized).jpg
    20160730_171131_(resized).jpg
    20160731_162240_(resized).jpg
    20160730_171009_(resized).jpg
    20160729_222651_(resized).jpg
    20160730_134109_(resized).jpg
    20160729_103345_(resized).jpg
    20160728_183743_(resized).jpg
    20160728_183246_(resized).jpg
    20160728_100648_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PNorth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 8 years ago

I've got some friends that came down with me last year, who would love to see a Street Fighter tournament at this year's ReplayFX in addition to the Kong Off.

7 months later
    #250 7 years ago

There were some great seminars at the show last year... Does anyone know if seminars have been proposed on the topics of pinball machine restoration, or even basic repair work? I was talking about this with SuperPinball and we were thinking these kinds of seminar topics would be great for people new to the hobby as well as those who haven't had the courage to pull a machine apart.

There are a lot of really talented people going to this show... perhaps it's a great opportunity to share some knowledge!

1 week later
    #299 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffpm:

Did any sickness go around ReplyFX last year? Between lack of sleep and and close contact, I tend to get sick during big events like this.

Time to start loading up on Vitamin D!

#334 7 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeah, using both sides of that building this year. Just wish they posted a larger version so you could read all the details.

Both sides?!! Last year was only one side and it was truly gigantic!

#345 7 years ago

I don't know if anyone else would be interested, but I'd love to see a time-lapse video of the set up for ReplayFX. There's probably a good documentary's worth of material!

The logistics for moving everything and setting everything up must be an undertaking beyond most people's comprehension.

#509 7 years ago

Kudos to Kevin, Mark, and Bowen (and everyone behind the scenes) for putting on another fantastic ReplayFX. The staff and techs did an outstanding job the entire 4 days, and made it a great show and (several) tournaments for everyone attending. Last year was great, and somehow they managed to make it even better this year.

I heard from many people that they were a bit surprised that Stern and Jersey Jack didn't attend this year, and it did seem like a glaring omission considering the importance of the show and tournament. Sure, there were distributors there with several of their respective machines, but when you hear so many comment that the major manufacturers, Stern and Jersey Jack didn't bother to attend, you could tell that people thought they should have been there. Hopefully, they'll show their customers how much they appreciate them, and put on a big splash next year!

Glad to see even more vendors there this year - probably at least triple the number from last year. This show definitely has room for a larger variety of vendors with different products. Have to give credit to Melissa at Cointaker... despite running around busy all the time, she always had a smile for every customer that approached her booth. Her customer service was excellent.

I had an awesome time in the Pinburgh tournament, meeting lots of great pinballers from all over the US, Canada, Sweden and the rest of the world. Pittsburgh is a really nice, pretty city, with lots of good restaurants and friendly people.

I will definitely be going to ReplayFX 2017!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PNorth.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2016?tu=PNorth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.