Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 598 posts
  • 152 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dmbjunky
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160801_070207_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191422_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191305_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191237_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191217_(resized).jpg
    20160731_191156_(resized).jpg
    20160731_171845_(resized).jpg
    20160730_171131_(resized).jpg
    20160731_162240_(resized).jpg
    20160730_171009_(resized).jpg
    20160729_222651_(resized).jpg
    20160730_134109_(resized).jpg
    20160729_103345_(resized).jpg
    20160728_183743_(resized).jpg
    20160728_183246_(resized).jpg
    20160728_100648_(resized).jpg
    There are 598 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.
    #401 7 years ago
    Quoted from KitKat:

Hello everyone at ReplayFX. Just found out that Hillary will be at the convention center tomorrow. This will close the walkway between the Westin and convention center.
    Plan accordingly.

Is she coming to play pinball? This will help solve the age-old debate of who's a better pinball player, Trump or Hillary. She must have been reading pinside.

#402 7 years ago
    Quoted from KitKat:

Hello everyone at ReplayFX. Just found out that Hillary will be at the convention center tomorrow. This will close the walkway between the Westin and convention center.
    Plan accordingly.

Hey ReplayFX: Will this activity affect parking under the convention center for arrival by car early this morning between 9 and 12, due to security arrangements being put in place for Hillarys afternoon CC event? Please advise, thanks much!!

#403 7 years ago
    Quoted from KitKat:

Plan accordingly.

I heard that too. I didn't know she liked pinball.

#404 7 years ago

1030AM Sat after a 3 hr drive....coming to life.....tons of games and things to enjoy....come on down! (Get here early, road closures for Hillary rally next door at 230pm have already started.....ugh.)

#405 7 years ago

Hey guys!! Back in the console lounge again today until 315!! Come say hello to a fellow pinsider!!! Woooohooooo! Loving our first year at replayfx!!! Great event, awesome job guys!!!

(By the way, that hey guys should be done in my best John voice from john's arcade!!) lol.

#406 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ezel:

So, does anyone know if there is going to be any streaming of the Pinburgh-tournament?
    And if so: At what dates and times?
    I've found this, http://www.twitch.tv/papatvpinball/profile , where there some video about setting the whole area up, but no info on any planned streams. I also checked their twitter account, twitter.com/papapinball , which said nothing about streaming.
    And the live standings page, pinburgh.com/2016/live/ , doesn't mention it either.

What's the streaming plan for today?

#407 7 years ago

Anyone know what games are being used for the intergalactic championship tournament? Looks like it will be posted here... At some point.

http://pinburgh.com/2016/live/finals/playerIndex.php?disp=game&sel=Intergalactic%20Championship

Looks like they have only 12 games, I wonder how tough it's going to be to get the 10 qualifying games in.

#408 7 years ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

What's the streaming plan for today?

Radio Silence?

#409 7 years ago

I believe they have had issues with the stream. I will report back as soon as the stream is live.

#410 7 years ago

Well, I got my yard cut while waiting for them to begin the stream/coverage so all is not lost.. From the first rounds, it looks like an interesting tournament and games. Saw Alien listed

#411 7 years ago

So any uodate

#412 7 years ago

www.replayfx.org/ipc2016

#413 7 years ago

Can't believe so many of the people I play against semi-regularly and feel competitive with do so well at these massive events. Makes me really proud of my few victories and not feel quite as bad to lose to them fully-regularly. =P

#414 7 years ago

Unless there is a break in play it looks like the live standings have not been updating.

#415 7 years ago

So no stream right now? Where are the standings?

#416 7 years ago

Yes i know ...Patiently waiting for it to come live again.
    If anyone has news to why please post.

#417 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

So no stream right now? Where are the standings?

http://pinburgh.com/2016/live/

Link at the top for the finals rounds

#418 7 years ago
    Quoted from Stretch7:

Yes i know ...Patiently waiting for it to come live again.
    If anyone has news to why please post.

It's probably Hillary's fault. Thanks Hillary.

#419 7 years ago

Man I want to watch some Doodlebug dammit! Looks like Steve Bowden killed TZ.

#420 7 years ago

Crap. Both people I wanted to cheer for (Colin MacAlpine and Bob Matthews) are out. Drat.

#421 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Man I want to watch some Doodlebug dammit! Looks like Steve Bowden killed TZ.

Haha. Doodlebug is great.

#422 7 years ago

What's this Aliens game they have listed?

#423 7 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Crap. Both people I wanted to cheer for (Colin MacAlpine and Bob Matthews) are out. Drat.

Yep I was rooting for Trent, so now I'm down to my buddy Larry in C division.

#424 7 years ago

Looks like Mr. Danger didn't do too bad. Second Round of Finals. Killed by Spider-Man and High Speed.

#425 7 years ago

Who is streaming this? I haven't had any twitch notifications from papa...

#426 7 years ago

Anyone know if Chris Heilig is still going in division A finals? Stopped updated at Quarterfinals play.

#427 7 years ago

Yancyb just said on the PAPA twitch chat there's some kind of glitch and they're keeping score on paper. My fault for not going to Pinburgh and watching it live in person.

#428 7 years ago

I went back and forth about going up last minute Jake. We should've carpooled! Haha

#429 7 years ago

wish i was there

#430 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I went back and forth about going up last minute Jake. We should've carpooled! Haha

Tommy Skinner was saying he was carpooling with a couple of guys from Lafayette. I just didn't think I could go this weekend. Maybe next year.

I did buy a project EM for less than a hundred bucks today. Williams Little Chief. It was at a yard sale 10 minutes from the house.

#431 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Tommy Skinner was saying he was carpooling with a couple of guys from Lafayette. I just didn't think I could go this weekend. Maybe next year.
    I did buy a project EM for less than a hundred bucks today. Williams Little Chief. It was at a yard sale 10 minutes from the house.

Id say that's a good Saturday regardless. Congrats.

#432 7 years ago

Looks like Josh Sharpe bulldozed his way through the quarterfinals. It would be neat to see him win.

No repeat champ. Zach Sharpe is out.

I wonder how Keith Elwin likes Aliens. He posted a 0 in the quarterfinals.

#433 7 years ago

Chat says they are going live at five.

#434 7 years ago

Looks like I'm done working for the rest of the day.

#435 7 years ago

Stacked semi finals. Cryss Stephens sounds familiar but can't place him. I don't remember Fred Richardson.

#436 7 years ago

Live standings are back up. Larry Scott in C made it through to the semis and proceeded to blow up Star Trek to the tune of 165 million. Go Larry!

#437 7 years ago

Is Larry from your area? Is he in the money yet?

#438 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is Larry from your area? Is he in the money yet?

Yeah he is in the Cincy pinball league. Not sure how the money works.

#439 7 years ago

It looks like he'll take home at least 500 smackeroos.

#440 7 years ago

He played a pretty good game of Mata Hari in the first round. If he can just replicate that.

#441 7 years ago

I finished somewhere around 5th for D. (Software broke for our division so not sure on exact place). Good for $300 bucks, though! I'm not complaining.

#443 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

I finished somewhere around 5th for D. (Software broke for our division so not sure on exact place). Good for $300 bucks, though! I'm not complaining.

Hey good job, Pez. Where'd Eric Priepke finish?

#444 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Hey good job, Pez. Where'd Eric Priepke finish?

He finished 4th.

#445 7 years ago

Congrats to Larry Scott for finishing 4th in C!

#446 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

What's this Aliens game they have listed?

Probably alien star

#447 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Live standings are back up. Larry Scott in C made it through to the semis and proceeded to blow up Star Trek to the tune of 165 million. Go Larry!

Thanks, that was a fun game to play. Almost got to 9.9 ... stuffed up the finals but no biggie, trip was paid for 2 rounds ago lol

#448 7 years ago

Great tourney with fun commentary. If Bowen isn't available, Josh Sharpe is almost as good on commentary. He's pretty fun to watch play too. NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

#449 7 years ago

Karl's play on Alien was pure beauty!

#450 7 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Karl's play on Alien was pure beauty!

You mean Alien Star. PAPA had that listed on their site as Aliens and I thought Heighway had delivered a game to be used in a tournament.

There are 598 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replayfx-2016/page/9?hl=mizary and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.