3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DumbAss
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I have a Monster Bash that was manufactured after both CV and NGG. It has a wiring harness for a real replay knocker. I added one and turned off the electronic sound and I really like it. I would like to do the same for a NGG which was made before MB. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for any ideas.

2 years later
    #2 1 year ago

Looking to add a real
    Knocker to my Cirqus Voltaire. Any luck?

#3 1 year ago

I sold my NGG without adding a knocker. It can be done pretty easily I found.

https://www.flippers.be/cactus_canyon_knocker.html

#4 1 year ago

Almost certainly not possible without a software modification. You can put the hardware (solenoid) in the machine but you still need software to drive the transistor.

Presumably, Williams software expects the knocker to be solenoid #7. This solenoid is used for a different purpose in Cirqus Voltaire and No Good Gofers.

Monster Bash and Cactus Canyon have solenoid #7 unused so the software may activate the knocker. It depends on the software.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replay-knocker-for-no-good-gofers-or-cirqus-voltaire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.