Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0143_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

Thinking any large scale pinball arena will have 100% of pins working perfectly and leveled perfectly is a pipe dream.

I've been to papa many times and am always in awe of the place. As soon as I open the door and walk in, it's like I'm imagining walking thru the pearly gates.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I think the positives of moving it to the convention center outweigh any negatives. Having ample hotel space right near by is great. There are tons of restaurant options within easy walking distance. The concrete floor really wasn't as bad as I was expecting and the super high ceiling was nice for the noise level. Being able to bring in more people that aren't necessarily pinheads but are attracted to other parts of the show brings some variety and flavor to it.

I agree.

The papa facility is great... for pinheads. It's in a warehouse district and surrounded by very little in terms of eating and hotels, etc.

Good points.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replay-fx-you-must-comebiggest-selection-of-games-ever?tu=Blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.