Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8092 (resized).PNG
    #1 6 years ago

We Are coming to ReplayFX and Pinburg this year so, once again we will be making Pinside name badges and lanyards. All you got to do is post in this thread before 2pm Tuesday 7/25 saying you want one. We will have them to hand out at the meet and greet (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replay-fx-pinburg-pinside-meet-and-greet-2017)otherwise Call or text me 303-931-3685 and we can meet up and get your badge to you.

PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend

PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whom ever to join pinside!!!

JJ

#2 6 years ago

I plan to be there and would like one.

#3 6 years ago

Yes please!

#4 6 years ago

I would like one too. I will come to the meet and greet to pick it up. Looking forward to it!

#5 6 years ago

Great gesture... sign me up for one please.

#6 6 years ago

Will do my best to attend and pick up badge.

#7 6 years ago

Badge please, J.J.

#8 6 years ago

Yes please

#9 6 years ago

1 Week Left to get your requests in!

#10 6 years ago

I'd like a badge please.

#11 6 years ago

I'd be in for sure thanks!

#12 6 years ago

I'll be there!

#13 6 years ago

I will be there Will be fun to meet you and hopefully some more pinsiders too.

#15 6 years ago

Shouldn't pinburg have an "h" at the end of it, like the way "Pittsburgh" is spelled?

"Pinburgh"?

It is very insulting to us native Pittsburgh folks to mispell our city's name. If you can't spell it correctly, then go to Pittsburg, Kansas instead! Haha!

IMG_8092 (resized).PNGIMG_8092 (resized).PNG

#16 6 years ago

Sure make one up for me thanks

#17 6 years ago

Make one for me too, please!

#18 6 years ago

I'll take a badge

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Shouldn't pinburg have an "h" at the end of it, like the way "Pittsburgh" is spelled?
    "Pinburgh"?
    It is very insulting to us native Pittsburgh folks to mispell our city's name. If you can't spell it correctly, then go to Pittsburg, Kansas instead! Haha!

Sorry, that's just me working too fast. Grammer and Spelling are not my strong suits. Using A new program to help with my grammar online. Kinda like it so far. Called Grammarly!

4 Hours Left to get Pinside Badges.

#21 6 years ago

Just made it...count me in

#22 6 years ago

Great idea- I'll come and would like a name badge too please. t
    too bad it doesn't print your collection and want list in itty bitty print on the back

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from JustageFehler:

Great idea- I'll come and would like a name badge too please. t
    too bad it doesn't print your collection and want list in itty bitty print on the back

I will bring you a shapie.

Let's extend this to 8am tomorrow since I didn't get any of them done anyhow today!

#25 6 years ago

Working on printing now.. I will have blanks too!

JJ

#26 6 years ago

Thanks for hosting. Please print one for me. My printer is not cooperating.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from MMP:

Thanks for hosting. Please print one for me. My printer is not cooperating.

Got ya!

no Reason to print your own! I print on card stock in color, Put in a plastic holder and have lanyards

JJ

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Sorry, that's just me working too fast. Grammer and Spelling are not my strong suits. Using A new program to help with my grammar online. Kinda like it so far. Called Grammarly!
    4 Hours Left to get Pinside Badges.

All is forgiven...would have hated to see you show up with misspelled badges and all those Pittsburgh folks giving you a hard time. Better me here than there...

#29 6 years ago

Ugh I got in too late last night to pick mine up, sorry

Edit: oh wait Friday never mind!

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Ugh I got in too late last night to pick mine up, sorry
    Edit: oh wait Friday never mind!

Ha yep I just landed in town

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replay-fx-pinburg-pinside-name-badge-and-lanyard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.