Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 165 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MattG
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dre.jpg
    EMs_house.PNG
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 years ago

I have no problem with the profanity laced beginning, just the horrible fucking music opening

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Some of us don't experience ear bleeding when exposed to rap.

I hear ya, but that song just isn't cutting it (IMO of course). Opening has really nice AE or whatever animation, but that song seems to be bringing it down. The rest is standard pinball vid fare.

#27 10 years ago

I went and did some housework and that song was stuck in my head...so maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

i'll be sure to point out the comments to him. thanks guys, especially since i agree. doesn't fit.

Left a comment for him.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

with the most popular 80's rappers (Dr. Dre) that is producing and still out there is perfect.

Dr Dre was not even close to being a popular rapper of the 80s, barely fits being called a "rapper" to be honest. Not his forte. EDIT:Back then anyway.

#123 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

People just did not want to come straight out and say "Eminem sucks!",
    Even though rap does not fit a Pinball documentary, had the opening track been Snoop, Rick Ross, or Die Antwoord, nobody would have mentioned it.

Emininem sucks horribly and I made sure to mention it. If it's a New York doc throw in some Beastie Boys or P.E. or some other NY style.

#125 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

We know where Dre comes from

When he was a she thang

#145 10 years ago

"Hipster" is just the new word media outlets/old people have for a younger generation.
    Punks, hippees, alternative, goth, Generation Xmetalheads, ravers, grunge, Generation Y...yada yada yada...it's always something.
    "you wouldn't believe this kids today I tell ya. They wear crappy clothes and drink cheap beer, and have facial hair & I don't care for their music." What a new concept

#148 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Now, what song do you propose would be ideal to open the movie with?

Something that fits and isn't horrible gramps.

#153 10 years ago

probably pulled it down to work on it some more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replay-documentary-now-on-vimeo?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.