Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 165 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MattG
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dre.jpg
    EMs_house.PNG
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 10 years ago

This was pretty sweet - thanks for sharing and it makes me want to travel and play more. I don't mind the cussing etc, since I'm a grown up and I think that however Matt wants to cut it is up to him as the creator of this film.

#91 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinaholic:

Too bad that they filmed it a little too soon. Next ,month Steve Epstein is opening a pinball spot at 362 third Ave between twenty sixth and twenty seventh streets that should soon become the hub of NYC's pinball scene. The games being prepared for this place will be the cleanest and nicest examples of location pinballs that you will find, and along with proper promotions, publicity, their proper maintenance, and it's connections, this place should become NYC's pinball mecca. TOM, TZ,TAF,TSPP, MB, TDK,FH,all so far have been or are in the hands of the great Ed Cramer who has taken each games apart, cleaned, adjusted, aligned every single part on the game and has added LED's to ensure their proper and optimal play. Anyone that knows Ed or his work will confirm that he has no equal. More games(including a nice Cactus Canyon) are being readied for the trip to Ed's and some of the newer ones will be readied by me or one of my friends.
    Stay tuned, the games are about to begin, and Pinball should benefit by the growing NYC pinball scene and Steve Epstein's involvement. The action should be fierce, and everyone will really enjoy's newest addition.
    -Pinaholic

Was great to see you in it too - kinda nice to put faces and personalities to the folks on here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replay-documentary-now-on-vimeo?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.