5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Bsoder52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from simplykind:

I am not familiar with any Zizzle games... but you have General Illumination(GI) which is above the playfield and Controlled(insert) illumination located below the playfield. To get underneath, you need to remove the lockdown bar and slide the glass out then lift he playfield. It's as simple as swapping the incadencents with the same socket type of LED's(#44 bayonet base/#555 wedge base). The GI bulbs can be reached by taking off the plastics above them, or sometimes you can unscrew the socket from underneath with a 1/4" bit. Again, not sure how a Zizzle is built. I order Non Ghosted frosted LEDs from Pinball life. All up to you on color. Most choose between cool or warm white.

Original poster, be careful of this advice, or any here that is not specific to Zizzle games without verifying it.

Zizzle games are small, home models that most people here have never actually played, let alone worked on. The voltages, sizing, and everything will be out of the realm of people’s experiences here, including mine. So don’t just go ordering bulbs without being really sure.

And I’m not knocking the advice given, it may still apply. However we aren’t sure about that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-an-led-in-the-playfield?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.