• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by jorant
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 20 days ago

Hi,

I'm working on fixing an Opto Interface Board (520-8061-00) on a ST Pro. I'm trying to find a replacement type surface mount transistor (Q3). The package lettering reads LWW 85. I've tried cross-referencing this lettering via Internet surface mount part lists, but haven't been successful. The manual provides no part-type information. If anyone has successfully replaced one of these transistors, could you please let me know what works?

Thanks,

Bob

1 week later
#2 11 days ago
Quoted from n2space:

Hi,
I'm working on fixing an Opto Interface Board (520-8061-00) on a ST Pro. I'm trying to find a replacement type surface mount transistor (Q3). The package lettering reads LWW 85. I've tried cross-referencing this lettering via Internet surface mount part lists, but haven't been successful. The manual provides no part-type information. If anyone has successfully replaced one of these transistors, could you please let me know what works?
Thanks,
Bob

Bumping this as I need the same thing. Or just a place to replace the whole damn thing, I suppose.

#3 7 days ago

I ended up ordering a new Opto Interface Board through distributor about a week ago. It's currently $39.99 plus $18 for shipping (Stern shipping rates). It's pricey for what it is. At least I can try to use parts from the old board if it happens again in the future.

#4 6 days ago
Quoted from n2space:I ended up ordering a new Opto Interface Board through distributor about a week ago. It's currently $39.99 plus $18 for shipping (Stern shipping rates). It's pricey for what it is. At least I can try to use parts from the old board if it happens again in the future.

So did they have them in stock? I'd love to get one, or at the very least, get the components in there figured out so I can fix it myself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside