Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Bax1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mojozone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

im replacing a driver board for my 79 time warp. i bought a used one to teplace the old one...do i need to switch all the roms, i was under the impression that i could just swap them out, but when i did some coils that worked before no dosnt but the good news is the ones that didnt..now does. any ideas on roms...sorry first time doing something like this.

#4 10 years ago

for anyone keeping score at home i cleaned, filed the connectors on the board. i also noticed that ob of the roms kept coming out of its socket, wasnt snug...not sure what to di here so for the time being i wrapped it with elec. tape so it would stay in. result is everything works so far.

#13 10 years ago

ha. sorry typing on my "smart phone" with auto correct and doesn't always work the best.

i am talking about a chip on the driver board. i will get it fixed. thanks for everybodies input.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I just picked up a time warp myself and could use a little driver board help too. How much is it to bullet proof it?

bax, im not sure? i ended up buying a used on here on pinside. there are some really good people on here you could send out a board to. depending whats wrong my guess woukd be 70-100$?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

750 (Firm)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mojozone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacement-driver-board-question?tu=mojozone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.