By AVH7401

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello

The AC Power Cord for my Medieval Madness Remake Standard Edition has broken. I need help finding a replacement cord. The cord is produced by a company named "LINETEK". The model/serial numbers on the cord are E70782, LP-31, E91, and the cord is 10A and 125V. Please respond to this thread if you have any information regarding where or how I can replace/fix the power cord. Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

Hello
The AC Power Cord for my Medieval Madness Remake Standard Edition has broken. I need help finding a replacement cord. The cord is produced by a company named "LINETEK". The model/serial numbers on the cord are E70782, LP-31, E91, and the cord is 10A and 125V. Please respond to this thread if you have any information regarding where or how I can replace/fix the power cord. Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.

Any will do, they are standard computer cords

#4 5 years ago

Will this cord work with Medieval Madness Remake? The description on that web page says, "Fits Bally/Williams WPC System pinball machines and others". It sounds like this cord is more compatible with the original game. YeOldPinPlayer

#5 5 years ago

They are all the same
Common cord they all use

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

Will this cord work with Medieval Madness Remake?

Have you ever seen a power supply used on computers? It's the same cord. Standard design, hasn't changed in years. If you have a spare cord laying around for a computer use that.

Page 2-4 in the manual shows the part number MM-CBL-ACPOWER AC Power Cable. None of the suppliers I checked have that number.

#7 5 years ago

You don't need to buy a cord, you already have one in your home.

Take it from an old computer, monitor, amplifier, projector......

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

It sounds like this cord is more compatible with the original game.

It is.

LTG : )

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It is.

Thank you for responding, LTG Are you saying that I should not use the cable that YeOldPinPlayer linked? Is there a better replacement option? What do you suggest I should do?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You don't need to buy a cord, you already have one in your home.
Take it from an old computer, monitor, amplifier, projector......

Thank you for the advice, but I do not think I have a device at home that I could swap the power cord with. Anyways, I am particular about using new, quality parts if possible for my machine because it is the only one I own and the only one I will probably ever own. vid1900

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Have you ever seen a power supply used on computers? It's the same cord. Standard design, hasn't changed in years. If you have a spare cord laying around for a computer use that.
Page 2-4 in the manual shows the part number MM-CBL-ACPOWER AC Power Cable. None of the suppliers I checked have that number.

I did Google search for that same part number I found in the operator's manual. I didn't find any relevant results. YeOldPinPlayer

#12 5 years ago

Any of these cords will work.

take the plate(4 screws, might be security screws) off the back of the game and you can pull the cord right out of the 3 prong. any computer cord or the one from marco will work. or if you want one longer or shorter, you could get it from somewhere else.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

re you saying that I should not use the cable that yeoldpinplayer linked?

That one is fine to use.

Or any one like it. Just a power cord with a plug for the wall on one end and a computer shaped female end on the other.

Any computer store, Best Buy, maybe even hardware stores near you will have it.

Not rocket science, just a power cord.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

The AC Power Cord for my Medieval Madness Remake Standard Edition has broken.

If you have damaged the male end, you can also just put a new plug on your existing cord.

A replacement plug end is MUCH heavier duty than the molded original that was on the cord from the factory.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-line-cords-plugs-wall-sockets-vids-guide

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

it is the only one I own and the only one I will probably ever own

I believe I said those exact words once

#16 5 years ago

I would like to say thank you to everyone who gave me advice. I received a generic cord from Amazon on Thursday. The cable is 10A, but it is 250V. The original cord was 125V, but I think everything should work out fine. I am happy to be using my machine again!

#17 5 years ago

This is better quality you now have

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacement-ac-cord-mmr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.