(Topic ID: 113671)

repair company in northeast,PA, NJ MD

By repairguy

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I get a lot of request for repair services outside of my main area, Reading Pa, because there no companies that do this professionally. I can travel to do your repair , or you can bring it to me to save money, and , depending on the problem, wait for it. I'm the owner of diamond billiard and games service. We have been repairing all type of coin op equipment for 20+ years. we service everything from pinball machines to gymnasium scoreboards, to ATM machines. My group of guys are some of the best in the industry, some from distributors or route service guys. If you have any interest please email me @ [email protected] you can check out our facebook page for some of the things we repair and sell. Thank you Scott Lee

#2 9 years ago

I'll keep you in mind. I usually use Ray Bradkins from Wide Area Repair, but he's usually backlogged. Are you good with video game PCBs? I have a Taito Space Invaders board set that needs some help.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.