By thelazybman

2 months ago

Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 months ago by DennisDodel
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9-17-17 026 (resized).jpg
    1cbf23feae0b4b49abd9acd23e7f2da5 (resized).jpg

#1 69 days ago

Is their anyone who works/repairs bingo machines in the seattle/everett area ??

#2 68 days ago

Did you buy that beautiful Broadway that was listed on Craigslist in southern WA? It was somewhere around $500. If you got it, that was a gorgeous game from what I could see.

Yes, I know someone who may be able to help you. He is Gary Conway, a former collector of bingo games. You can find his contact info on Phil Hooper's web site. If you don't know Phil's site, just google "Phil Hooper bingo" and you'll find a link to it. Navigate around until you come to his "Resources" page and you'll find a listing for Gary. Gary used to collect but quit after developing back problems. I don't know if he will do hourly work, but if he will, you've got one of the best in the country.

Also, I think Richard Gerlitz lives in the Seattle region. (I may be wrong.) I don't know if he has contact information on Phil's site, but he may. He's the one with the repair videos, and he knows as much as anyone you will meet.

#3 68 days ago

Bought just down the street in Marysville He just wanted it out of his garage. P/F Glass Cab all in decent shape. I had no clue they weigh more then a Buick

1cbf23feae0b4b49abd9acd23e7f2da5 (resized).jpg

#4 68 days ago
    Quoted from BlackCatBone:

Did you buy that beautiful Broadway that was listed on Craigslist in southern WA? It was somewhere around $500. If you got it, that was a gorgeous game from what I could see.
    Yes, I know someone who may be able to help you. He is Gary Conway, a former collector of bingo games. You can find his contact info on Phil Hooper's web site. If you don't know Phil's site, just google "Phil Hooper bingo" and you'll find a link to it. Navigate around until you come to his "Resources" page and you'll find a listing for Gary. Gary used to collect but quit after developing back problems. I don't know if he will do hourly work, but if he will, you've got one of the best in the country.
    Also, I think Richard Gerlitz lives in the Seattle region. (I may be wrong.) I don't know if he has contact information on Phil's site, but he may. He's the one with the repair videos, and he knows as much as anyone you will meet.

If you do get a hold of Gary, please tell him that Bob and I are still waiting for the 195 bucks he owes us. If you shake hands with him, better count your fingers afterwards.

#5 67 days ago

Also please tell him he still owes Hugh for the original rare foot plate he "Wanted to borrow to copy" then sold it on a game and denied ever having.

#6 67 days ago

****** Looks in great shape **********
    I have a 'NightClub' the sister Bingo of your 'BroadWay'.
    ** Lucky You *****

#7 67 days ago

What a beauty; I have to stop looking at wood rail games
    You know what happens!!!!

#8 62 days ago

Will these take LED bulbs?? Not looking to add resistors just drop in new ones

9-17-17 026 (resized).jpg

#9 61 days ago

Yes, but you'll want the non-ghosting kind. Any 6V equivalent bayonet bulb will work. I'm not very fond of the way they look, but to each their own.

#10 61 days ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

If you do get a hold of Gary, please tell him that Bob and I are still waiting for the 195 bucks he owes us. If you shake hands with him, better count your fingers afterwards.

Quoted from Pinball_Muggle:

Also please tell him he still owes Hugh for the original rare foot plate he "Wanted to borrow to copy" then sold it on a game and denied ever having.

Jeez, he sounds like a great guy.

#11 61 days ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Yes, but you'll want the non-ghosting kind. Any 6V equivalent bayonet bulb will work. I'm not very fond of the way they look, but to each their own.

You can just go ahead & say it--- LED's look like ass in any EM.
    Bingo or pinball

#12 61 days ago

Well, I don't like them in any flipper games, either.

I used to say 'except those designed for them', but I've played some very modern games recently that were just too hard to play because of the lighting.

If I can't see the ball, I have a hard time. Putting them in the lamp shields - at least they are blocked from your straight on FOV. Mostly.

But I agree with you.

#13 60 days ago

Dennis who we talking about need to tell my dad to stay away he is always lending stuff out

#14 60 days ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Dennis who we talking about need to tell my dad to stay away he is always lending stuff out

Just read this entire thread.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.95
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 100.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 129.99
    $ 6,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    € 379.00
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 239.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Tim's Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside