Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DocFinlay
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball Rental Contract 2.pdf (PDF preview)
    90145940_10158254408321926_4051858824057847808_n (resized).jpg
    DE73BFF8-C1D7-42FD-85D0-EBFC2C89D942.jpeg
    89722048_495326617828905_5828234001780834304_o (resized).jpg
    IMG_0166.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 4 years ago

i know someone that has a route in bars and restaurants and theyre all closed i was like dude u shud rent ur machines to people by the month.. he has stuff from 150 to 400 a month. for 250 u can gets fishtails 24 rhe shadow a bunch i got fish tales for pops cant really fish sonnext best thing im thrilled cuz everytime i play on location its beat to shit and dark af. the one i fot is almost pristine night and day difference.. such a better experience playing on a proper machine.. then i got hobbit from a diff company. it was 4 for a month 50 pick up delivery im so stoked on hobbit i wana get one for a while now. helps local businesses too. but 500 2 month min is a lil dos mucho.. i mean if its goin to a home thats good and safe itl b fine. most people prob dont got an extra 1000.. for games. mine was way cheaper so i could justify...anyways just sayin. i wouldnt have done it if i had to drop 1000 they better have some dope ass games avail.. like all jersey jacks lol‍♂️

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

GEX prices seemed outrageous. Abig local op here has way awesome pricing imo and masssssive list of games. Here is their post:
    Here is an updated list as of this morning. As more game get ready we will add them to the list.
    To lock in a game for rental we will need your phone number and address.
    If you or someone in your household is feeling under the weather or ill, we will not be renting to you at this time.
    All Rentals are on a month to month with a 1 month minimum.
    Upon the reopening of Bars and Restaurants, all games that were rented out of a location will need to be returned and your month minimum will be prorated and refunded.
    We will not be placing games in Basements that involve stairs, or on the second story of a house.
    All games listed are on a first come first serve basis.
    All games will be set on Free Play
    If you rent you Home/Apartment we will require you Renters insurance number
    There is a $40 Delivery and Setup to locations outside of the Portland metro area
    There is a $50 additional charge for anything that involves us physically having to a game to get it into placement, per game, per flight of stairs
    This is our current list and as games are rented or other games become available we will update.
    -Cheers
    PinBall
    Zombie League All-Stars- $300
    Stand Up Arcade
    Pac Man Battle Royale- $300
    Nickelodeons Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- $300
    Off Road 3 player- $250
    NES Super System- $250
    Tetris- $250
    XMEN 4 Player- $250
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $250
    Terminator Salvation- $250
    Silent Scope- $200
    WAR: Final Assault- $200
    Ninja Baseball Batman- $200
    Road Blasters- $200
    Defender- $200
    Cruzin’ USA- $200
    Battle Toads- $200
    Carnevil- $200
    Dig-Dug- $200
    Dragons Lair II- $200
    House of the Dead 2- $200
    Race Drivin’- $200
    Rampage World Tour- $200
    SunSet Riders- $200
    Joust- $200
    MegaMan Power Battle- $175
    Golden Axe- $175
    Marvel vs. Capcom- $175
    Wrestlefest- $175
    PGA World Tour- $150
    Altered Beast- $150
    Arkanoid- $150
    Final Fight- $150
    Ghost & Goblins- $150
    Extreme Hunting- $100
    Capcom Bowling- $100
    Sit-Down Arcades- We will not rent sit down drivers to locations with stairs
    Maximum Tunes- $250
    Road Burners- $200
    San Fransisco Rush Extreme- $175
    San Francisco Rush 2049- $175
    Dirt Dash- $175
    Hydro Thunder- $175
    Buck Rogers- $175[quoted image]</blockquote

dammmmmm dragons lair 2!!!!!!!! id get that ez thats a steal

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from navabean:

I had been looking for a place to rent out pinball machines in Orange County, and found [email protected] in San Diego. Prices were in line with Quarterworld, for newer Stern titles. Worked out great so far! I'm at home with nothing to do, and play some games at night after shorties go to bed.

i got fishtales from him. the homie!!

#103 4 years ago

still cant believe i got one of my fave games. the hobbit. and a good fish tales. its CRAZYYYYY the difference between a good and bad one!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tiltboss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rental?tu=tiltboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.