Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by PinHog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sub-forum.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That's the problem, pinside talk is for talk about pinside

Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I think making it not the default subforum when starting a new topic would help a lot.

Quoted from Leigh:

Well played PinHog, i agree 100%.

Quoted from PaulyB18:

Agree it is a little confusing at first glance.

This is what my rant was about a week ago,I just gave up after starting to get too much resistance from "The resistance"-I said I got it,but I really don't.

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Pinball Discussion
    For Sale and Wanted
    Technical Help
    Pinside Ideas and Support

#29 12 years ago

Earlier tonight,While on Pinside,I was using Google Chrome for the first time ever,It was going OK,Then I got the--Blue Screen Of Death--on my computer,weird buzzing sound then-boom-computer shutdown,
    1st time this has happened to me in 2 yrs. or so,just a coincidence or something deeper?
    So now I am back to IE-Any ideas? or just one of those things.

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Did windows tell you, after restarting, that Chrome caused a problem? Cause from my recollection from working with Windows machines on a daily basis is that it would do this after a restart,

Really not sure Robin,I just powered everything down (Turned off electricity to everything computer related) and went and got some laundry started and came back and did a re-start.I will try Chrome again tomorrow and see how it goes.
    Thanks for the input,Laters 1:30 AM here,time for some shut eye after a couple games of WH2O.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rename-pinside-talk?tu=v8torino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.