1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ray-dude
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed-1 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Trying to remove the bolts from each side of a TZ cabinet. Two on each side, holding the inner bracket on which the playfield sits.

Guidance greatly appreciated.

Thank you

#2 1 year ago

Put a nut on the bolt flush with the end and tap out with flat piece of wood and hammer.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dan1733:

Trying to remove the bolts from each side of a TZ cabinet. Two on each side, holding the inner bracket on which the playfield sits.
    Guidance greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Got a pic of the offending bolts?

#4 1 year ago

From the inside of the cab

unnamed-1 (resized).jpgunnamed-1 (resized).jpg
    #5 1 year ago

Just use a flat piece of steel to unwind them in the slot. Sorry I tought you meant bolts not the nuts.

#6 1 year ago

Very easy.

Thank you for helping me with such a basic question.

#7 1 year ago

Mine were stuck on pretty hard. I ended up using a crow bar to get them loose

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/removing-tz-cab-bolts-holding-bracket and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.