Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by stangbat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_8686_(Custom).JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Here's why. You'd think as often as I move games, I wouldn't pull a boneheaded stunt like this.

DSC_8686_(Custom).JPGDSC_8686_(Custom).JPG

#2 11 years ago

Ouch! I still forget about them at times as well. It will happen again. My son usually remembers them so I like taking him.

#3 11 years ago

That sucks...

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

Here's why. You'd think as often as I move games, I wouldn't pull a boneheaded stunt like this.

Oh man, that'll cost you, about $500 for new plastics!

#5 11 years ago

Poor WW.

Good public service annoucement though!

#6 11 years ago

ouch

#7 11 years ago

I guess the good thing is at least it's a clean break in the top corner.
    I suppose you could align it and try using a sliver of Gorilla Tape on the backside as a bandaid
    until CPR releases their new playfield plastics!!!!!!

#8 11 years ago

Go to a hobby shop and get a bottle of Ambroid Pro Weld. Make sure your part is perfectly lined up before applying. Also, hold your breath while using it. I don't think it's a good idea to breath in the fumes.

#9 11 years ago

:(Feel your pain. I've forgotten myself . Expensive lesson

#10 11 years ago

I generally remember they are still in the machine as I'm tying off the last pass of shrink-wrap.
    DOH!

#11 11 years ago

The game is now junk. When can I come over and take it off your hands?

#12 11 years ago

I've done the same thing, but have been lucky so far.
    Now I'll have a better reminder. Thanks for sharing your pain.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dewey68:

Oh man, that'll cost you, about $500 for new plastics!

I actually have a repro set that I bought from MAD over a year ago when they were still in stock. However, from what I hear, they are probably the brittle ones that are prone to breakage. I repaired it with super glue and clear packing tape on the back. So between the repair and the replacement plastics I should be okay as long as I don't do something stupid like this again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/removing-balls-from-games-when-transporting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.