8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Golphin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Just a friendly reminder to check and replace your batteries on your MPUs. I realized it has been almost 2.5 years since I had wholesale changed the batteries in my games. I only use Duracell batteries and fortunately, didn't have any leakers. It is easier to change a battery now than repair/replace an MPU later.

#2 8 years ago

Also, change your smoke detector batteries, floss regularly, and wear clean underwear if you go on a roadtrip.

#3 8 years ago

January 1st is when I change all my Smoke Detector, CO2, and Pinball batteries.

#4 8 years ago

Replace your smoke detectors too! Check out the new tech available as well.

http://www.nfpa.org/safety-information/for-consumers/fire-and-safety-equipment/smoke-alarms/ionization-vs-photoelectric

They are only rated to last 10 years!

The CO detectors that I have used go so far to have an "activation timestamp". To the day, it stops working after seven years.... which is their life cycle.

I'm replacing all my smoke detectors this weekend.
    faz

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

January 1st is when I change all my Smoke Detector, CO2, and Pinball batteries.

January 2 for me. Try as I might, nothing is in focus on January 1.

#6 8 years ago

I have a standing order of batteries for my birthday, from my wife for my toys, and I give her batteries for her birthday for........, works out really great!! LOL

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from silverball0:

I have a standing order of batteries for my birthday, from my wife for my toys, and I give her batteries for her birthday for........, works out really great!! LOL

That not really fair because her D batteries cost more than your AAs.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

That not really fair because her D batteries cost more than your AAs.

Perhaps he gets some use out of hers as well?

#9 8 years ago

Seems the costly but powerful and rechargeable Lelo would be better on her next birthday.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reminder-replace-your-batteries and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.